Sign in to follow this  
Zuko94

utah concealed carry class

I see lock and loaded academy is having a utah non resident concealed firearms permit class for $50 at the fire side grill in marlboro.

Has anyone attended this? $50 bucks seems cheap for the fingerprints, photo and the guys time to go over the permit. i know i have to drop a $47 check in the envelope also. 

I see lock and loaded academy is having a utah non resident concealed firearms permit class for $50 at the fire side grill in marlboro.

Has anyone attended this? $50 bucks seems cheap for the fingerprints, photo and the guys time to go over the permit. i know i have to drop a $47 check in the envelope also. 

I've heard good things about them. so I booked for that class at Fireside Bar and Grille that was scheduled on FEB 15th at 6 PM

Now that class is no longer listed on their  site and there is nothing about cancellation  ... :scratchhead:

I've heard good things about them. so I booked for that class at Fireside Bar and Grille that was scheduled on FEB 15th at 6 PM

Now that class is no longer listed on their  site and there is nothing about cancellation  ... :scratchhead:

That class is back in the schedule, it was removed by accident. Matt, the instructor, is a very nice guy! and I'm looking forward to attend his class

Click on the date/location you're interested in and that will open a new page with more details, also you can click on the Facebook icon at the bottom of the page to go to their Facebook page

People usually search by course type first, then find a date that matches. APpears all they have is Utah. Was looking for a reasonable CC class somewhere in north or central NJ that did not cost $500.

That class is back in the schedule, it was removed by accident. Matt, the instructor, is a very nice guy! and I'm looking forward to attend his class

I went to one of these classes (http://lockandloadacademy.com/, $50) recently, the instructor is very nice and they do everything for you, all the paperwork, fingerprinting and take your picture, they also provide the envelope with the address printed on it.

All you have to do is to write your check, include all required photos and documents, go to the post office and send it (certified is highly recommended)

• Like 1