Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

Shotgun Shootout! Sunday February 26th at Clinton WMA

Have you ever seen that new-age slingshot that shoots lead balls, arrows, and other things? It had a very high fps but doesn't shoot that far. Impressive accuracy. Hotshot or pocketshot or something. I want one so bad, they look awesome.

Yes I've seen them...lol can we load them with bird shot  :hunter:

Does Amazon sell clays? If so, can someone link to ones we want to shoot this day? I have never bought them before and I want to make sure I bring the correct ones

Some Walmarts may have them - mostly out west more.  Dick's sporting goods should.

Does Amazon sell clays? If so, can someone link to ones we want to shoot this day? I have never bought them before and I want to make sure I bring the correct ones

I probably wouldn't mail order clays. You would wind up with a box of dust, after the UPS guy threw it on your front porch. They're as fragile as eggs. Like everyone else said, Walmart, Dicks, or any hunting and fishing store with a gun section probably sells them, like a Ramsey Outdoor.

I probably wouldn't mail order clays. You would wind up with a box of dust, after the UPS guy threw it on your front porch. They're as fragile as eggs. Like everyone else said, Walmart, Dicks, or any hunting and fishing store with a gun section probably sells them, like a Ramsey Outdoor.

thanks! i just wanted to get it done ahead of time. I am in hudson county, so nothing close to me will sell it. I will plan to stop in the morning on the way there

• Like 1

thanks! i just wanted to get it done ahead of time. I am in hudson county, so nothing close to me will sell it. I will plan to stop in the morning on the way there

There's a Dicks in Paramus, Ramsey outdoor in the same area. That may be a little out of the way from you though. Most Walmart stores have clays by the fishing/Hunting/camping section. They may not have clay's out this time of year though, you may have to ask an associate for help (we all know how helpful they can be lol). If you can't find them, don't worry about it too much. We all usually bring plenty. And somehow I always wind up going home with more than I came with. Every left over case seems to make its way into my truck somehow? But I would suggest bringing about 100 or more shells. I usually shoot 4 to 6 boxes in a session easily. At least those you can get shipped to your door by the case.

Just got my license renewed - I should be good for Sunday.

Forgot to mention.... Got a shipment of Heady Topper in.... 4 4-packs...

I know Pat is taking 1.... Probably 1 for fishnut and 1 for Deerslayer too...

Bring me one!!!!! Please...