Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

Shotgun Shootout! Sunday February 26th at Clinton WMA

Krdshrk. I want to shoot a slugs at the rifle range and see what my 930 can do

If you have a hunting license you can go there and shoot slugs.  Otherwise you'd need someone with the license to go with you.

I'm going to be bringing at least +2.  Maybe more.

Anyone have a few boxes of 12g ammo they want to sell? I'm almost out and won't have time to buy any tomorrow.

I have an entire 4 boxes haha if I stop at Middlebrook I'll let you know

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Anyone have a few boxes of 12g ammo they want to sell? I'm almost out and won't have time to buy any tomorrow.

I have to look and see what I have Tom, let you know. I may have to make a Stroudsburg Walmart trip. If i do I'll pick you up whatever you need.

I have to look and see what I have Tom, let you know. I may have to make a Stroudsburg Walmart trip. If i do I'll pick you up whatever you need.

100 pack of the cheep stuff lol. Let me know. I'll pm you my number.
  • Like 1

|big five, on 23 Feb 2017 - 6:29 PM, said:

Krdshrk. I want to shoot a slugs at the rifle range and see what my 930 can do

Do you have a rifled slug barrel and optics on it?

No I have rifled slugs

Smooth bore with rifled slugs and an IC choke, isn't going to do much. Maybe 50 yards of kinda accurate shooting. There now you don't have to waste time at the rifle range with slugs, I've already done it, and gave you the results of exactly how you're going to shoot lol... get a 24" rifled barrel, with a cantilever scope mount and a decent optic. With Sabot slugs you can punch a bull's-eye at 100 yards flat shooting no problem.

Since I've never been to one of these or to the Clinton range, where do we meet at? I have to make a couple of stops but I'm heading up now. Just need to know what to do when I get there.

Thanks

-Jim

Since I've never been to one of these or to the Clinton range, where do we meet at? I have to make a couple of stops but I'm heading up now. Just need to know what to do when I get there.

Thanks

-Jim

26 New Jersey 173

Hampton, NJ 08827

There is a sign for "Northern Region Office". Turn there off 173 and follow signs for shotgun range. I'll be there a little after 10.