Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisJM981

Shotgun Shootout! Sunday February 26th at Clinton WMA

147 posts in this topic

Anyone find a stainless Yeti coffee mug? It was on the tailgate of my truck but must have been knocked off.

I recall seeing one on one of the bench seats there - may still be there.

Good times, thanks guys

Y'all didn't even show up!  I was expecting to see you!

I got there early around 8. Started started shooting with some random people who we started chatting with. You guys got there around 10. I was fading fast. Was up since 730 yesterday and came straight from working 2pm-6am. Next time will shoot more with the NJGF group.

PS...I was upset to not see Ray Ray. Its been a while. We need to catch up

1 person likes this

For BLF and the guy shooting with him (I forgot his name, but he has a fantastic semi with a blue receiver).

http://saiga-12.com/products.asp?filter=vepr-12

Poly-choke is the manufacturer of the adjustable choke.

That's gotta be the A400 Beretta. Love that gun. I shot it last time he came out.

That was an A400 parallel target. Bought and custom fitted to him at the Beretta Gallery on Madison ave in NYC. That gun has absolutely no recoil.

Yes, being up for 29 hours was rough but I promised my buddy we would go shooting and I had cancelled previously because of work. Didn't want to again

1 person likes this

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Could these be made to work in a Stack On cabinet rather than a safe?
    • That's NRA course 101   QUALIFYING is dramatically Different see njJoniGuy's post...
    • would this translate as certified training requirement? seems like trickery. Gives them a reason to deny you for not providing it if you follow the instruction on the actual application.
    • Additional Carry Permit info (from the Administrative Code) N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.4 Application for a permit to carry a handgun (a) Every person applying for a permit to carry a handgun shall furnish such information and particulars as set forth in the application form designated SP 642. The application shall be signed by the applicant under oath and shall be endorsed by three reputable persons who have known the applicant for at least three years preceding th e date of application, and who shall also certify thereon that the applicant is a person of good moral character and behavior. Applications can be obtained at police departments and State Police stations. (b) Each applicant shall demonstrate a thorough familiarity with the safe handling and use of handguns by indicating in the space provided therefor on the application form, and on any sworn attachments thereto, any relevant information. Thorough familiarity with the safe handling and use of handguns shall be evidenced by: 1. Completion of a firearms training course substantially equivalent to the firearms training approved by the Police Training Commi ssion as described by N.J.S.A. 2C:39-6j; 2. Submission of an applicant's most recent handgun qualification scores utilizing the handgun(s) he or she intends to carry as evidenced by test firings administered by a certified firearms instructor of a police acad emy, a certified firearms instructor of the National Rifle Association, or any other r ecognized certified firearms instructor; and 3. Passage of any test in this State's laws governing the use of force administered by a certified instructor of a police academy, a cer tified instructor of the National Rifle Association, or any other recognized certified instructor. (c) The information in (b) above shall be accompanied and validated by certifications of the appropriate instructor(s). (d) Each application form shall also be accompanied by a written certification of justifiable need to carry a handgun, which shall be under oath and which: 1. In the case of a private citizen shall specify in detail the urgent necessity for self- protection, as evidenced by specific threats or previous attacks which demonstrate a special danger to the applicant's life that cannot be avoided by means other than by issuance of a permit to carry a handgun. Where possible the applicant shall corroborate the existence of any specific threats or previous attacks by reference to reports of such incidents to the appropriate law enforcement agencies; or 2. In the case of employees of private detective agencies, armored car companies and private security companies, that: i. In the course of performing statutorily authorized duties, the applicant is subject to a substantial threat of serious bodily harm; and ii. That carrying a handgun by the applicant is necessary to reduce the threat of unjustifiable serious bodily harm to any person. (e) The completed application together with tw o sets of the applicant's fingerprints and fees as established by N.J.A.C. 13:59 in accordance with N.J.S.A. 53:1-20.5 et seq., four photographs (1 1/2 x 1 1/2 square), a consent for mental health records search form designated SP 66, and a permit fee of $ 20.00 payable to the County Clerk where the permit is to be issued shall be submitted to the chief police officer of the municipality in which the applicant resides, or the Superintendent: 1. If there is no full time police department in the municipality where the applicant resides; or 2. If the applicant is a non-resident of this St ate or if the applicant is an employee of an armored car company. N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.5 Approval of application The chief of police or the Superintendent, as the case may be, shall cause the applicant to be thoroughly investigated. The investigation shall include, but not be limited to, ascertaining that the applicant satisfies all of the requirements contained in this chapter for obtaining a permit to purchase a handgun or a firearms purchaser identification card, that the applicant has or has not demonstrated a thorough familiarity with the safe handling and use of handguns as evidenced by the application and accompanying materials, and that the applicant has or has not factually demonstrated a justifiable need to carry a handgun. The chief of police or the Superintendent shall approve or disapprove the application after completion of the investigation. If the application is approved, by the chief of police or the Superintendent, as the case may be, it shall be forwarded to the Superior Court of the county where the applicant resides, or if a nonresident or an employee of an armored car company, to a county where he or she intends to carry the handgun, for presentation to a judge of the Superior Court. N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.6 Application of employees of armored car companies Any application to carry a handgun by an employee of an armored car company shall be accompanied by a letter from the chief executive officer of the armored car company verifying employment of the applicant, endorsing approval of the application and agreeing to notify the Superintendent within five days of the termina tion of an employee to whom any permit is issued, and agreeing to obtain from that employee the permit, which shall be immediately surrendered to the Superintendent. N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.7 Issuance of a permit to carry a handgun (a) Upon being satisfied of the sufficiency of the application and the fulfillment of the provisions of Chapter 58, Laws of 1979, the judge shall issue a permit. (b) The court may, at its discretion, issue a limited type permit which would restrict the applicant as to the types of handguns he or she may carry and where and for what purposes such handguns may be carried. (c) The Superintendent shall be provided with copies of all permits to carry handguns issued or re-issued by the Superior Court. N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.8 Appeal (a) Any person making application for a permit to carry a handgun who is denied approval by the chief police officer or the Superintendent may request a hearing in the Superior Court of the county in which he or she resides, or a county in which he or she intends to carry a handgun, in the case of a non resident or an employee of an armored car company. Such request shall be made in writing within 30 days of denial of the application. Copies of the request shall be served on the Superintendent, the county prosecutor and the chief police officer of the municipality where the applicant resides, if he or she is a resident of this State. (b) If the application is denied by the judge of the Superior Court the appeal shall be made in accordance with law. N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.9 Duration and renewal (a) All permits to carry a handgun shall expire two years from the date of issuance or, in the case of an employee of an armored car company, upon termination of his or her employment by the company occurring prior thereto, whichever is earlier in time. (b) Permits must be renewed in the same manner and subject to the identical procedures by which the original permit was obtained. The chief police officer, the Superintendent and the Superior Court shall process a renewal for a permit to carry a handgun utilizing the same criteria established by this chapter for the issuance of an initial permit. This includes, but is not limited to, a renewed showing by the applicant of need, a renewed demonstration of thorough familiarity with the safe handling and use of handguns, as may be evidenced by recitation of all of the information requested on the initial application, including, but not limited to, the applicant's most recent qualification scores in the firing of a handgun. N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.10 Revocation of permits (a) Any permit issued pursuant to this chapter shall be void at such time as the holder no longer meets the requirements of N.J.A.C. 13:54-1.5 and 1.6 , and the holder of such a void permit shall immediately surrender it to the Superintendent who shall give notice to the licensing authority. (b) Any permit may be revoked by the Superior Court, after hearing, upon notice to the holder of the permit, if the Court finds that the holder no longer satisfies the requirements of N.J.A.C. 13:54-2.3 or any applicable law. (c) The county prosecutor of any county, the chief police officer of any municipality, the Superintendent or any citizen may apply to the Court at any time for revocation of any permit issued pursuant to this chapter. (d) Any person having knowledge that a person is subject to any of the disabilities set forth in this chapter and no longer qualifies to carry a handgun may so notify the chief of police, the Superintendent or any other law enforcement officer who may take such action as may be deemed appropriate.
    • I removed some ridges in some polymer furniture for a gun.. 

the removal of the ridges went great.. very happen with the outcome.. 

with that said it is now dull gray instead of black... before I hit it with rattle can.. does anyone know if there is a way to restore the stock color.. not looking for a pristine factory condition.. just close enough that it is passable.. if not I will just paint it.. no real issue..