Sign in to follow this  
Zuko94

H.R 38 support.

I was looking over the HR 38 BILL and see not a single representative from NJ who is supporting this bill. New York has 6. Does NJ suck this bad? Does NJ not have that many gun owners who vote? 

im not happy with Joseph Kyrillos, Amy Handlin or Declan O'scanlon.

I can not get over the fact NY has 6 reps for HR 38. 

As a ex New Yorker from upstate, most of the State is not in favor of the Safe Act, and in most counties it is relatively easy to get a carry permit.

• Like 1

I was looking over the HR 38 BILL and see not a single representative from NJ who is supporting this bill. New York has 6. Does NJ suck this bad? Does NJ not have that many gun owners who vote? 

Are you wondering why they are not supporting a a bill in the US House of Representatives? They are representatives in the NJ legislature not the US Congress

Are you wondering why they are not supporting a a bill in the US House of Representatives? They are representatives in the NJ legislature not the US Congress

looking over the Kryllios record he has not been supportive of any gun rights

Answer........YES!  NJ sucks that bad!

The PRNJ has a long standing tradition of being anti gun. Many gun owners here are FUDDs or are brainwashed to believe things can never change here.

I believe things can change here but from a Federal level or SCOTUS ruling. Not at the state level unless the FUDDs can be convinced that they too are in danger of loosing their rights!

• Like 1

Forgive my ignorance, does anyone know when this Bill is going to break committee and presented to the House?

Informed answers and guesstimates alike are appreciated lol

Last week I called Gowdy 's office. He's chairman of the subcommittee the bill is in.

I was told " ck c span program schedule "

• Like 1

I just checked and the congresswomen who represents the district where my other residence in NY is, has signed on as a sponsor. Perhaps I need to change my voter registration to the congressional district that better represents me.

I sent Rodney a letter and have not heard a peep.

scott garrett would likely have supported it, but we ran him out of town and replaced him with the guy who wrote bill and hillary clinton's speeches. he also was guilty of breaking federal law during the election, yet there he is, in what is considered to be the republican stronghold of the state. stay classy, new jersey

I just checked and the congresswomen who represents the district where my other residence in NY is, has signed on as a sponsor. Perhaps I need to change my voter registration to the congressional district that better represents me.

I sent Rodney a letter and have not heard a peep.

The congressman from my district where I own a residence in NYS is also a co-sponsor.  My congressman here in NJ, District 7 is a republican and according to his website, pro-2A. I am writing him a letter urging him to co-sponsor and support the Bill. Anyone else in District 7 also should. Its probably  useless with  a democrat congressman, but with a republican, its worth a shot.