jm1827

Snow?

On my way to ShopRite for 37 galllons of milk and 28 loaves of bread. Maybe a couple dozen cases of bottled water

That going to be enough?  What if we actually get 10-12 inches...better get more milk just in case!

I store my generator(a Honda EU3000is) in my garage. Given this may turn out to be a major storm with heavy wet snow, high winds, etc; the possibility of power outages are of concern. So am inclined to pre-position my generator outside near my backyard where it would be running it if needed. Moving it there after heavy snow has fallen would be a real PITA. I do not have a shed-like enclosure for it but do use a Gen-Tent specifically designed for it. Also filled our cars and several additional gas containers last evening. And of course had to "go get the bread and milk"

I store my generator(a Honda EU3000is) in my garage. Given this may turn out to be a major storm with heavy wet snow, high winds, etc; the possibility of power outages are of concern. So am inclined to pre-position my generator outside near my backyard where it would be running it if needed. Moving it there after heavy snow has fallen would be a real PITA. I do not have a shed-like enclosure for it but do use a Gen-Tent specifically designed for it. Also filled our cars and several additional gas containers last evening. And of course had to "go get the bread and milk"

Same here, we are going to get the basics ready, gas for generator, some extra food just in case.  Hoping for one last snow for the season!

My 3000 is bolted to my camper. 10 gallons goes a long way with these hondas. Btw, camping world and Honda make good covers for these. Camping world being the cheaper.

Glad I got my interlock setup.

Professional28.jpg?RenditionId=9

My buddy at the equipment store had one Ariens Professional 32 left he actually had put away as they were already making the change to spring.  Stopped to pick up a few spare parts as something always breaks at the wrong time. Needless to say made an offer I could not refuse and now we are really ready to tomorrow!

• Like 2

Professional28.jpg?RenditionId=9

My buddy at the equipment store had one Ariens Professional 32 left he actually had put away as they were already making the change to spring.  Stopped to pick up a few spare parts as something always breaks at the wrong time. Needless to say made an offer I could not refuse and now we are really ready to tomorrow!

His & Hers?  Good ole Ariens, still working my 48 yr old Ariens! First one I bought-used of course- and still going strong with a few doses of TLC along the way.....