My1stGlock

VZ, LOK and Cool Hand G10 Grips any inputs?????

So I've been searching and looking around for G10 grips. The first name that pops up is obviously VZs. I've have them now, seen them first hand and also handled them on other guns before. Great product and no issues with this brand but was wondering if anyone else has tried the LOK or the Cool Hand (Excel) brands? They are slightly cheaper but I'm wondering how they fit on your guns. I've read on Amazon that some people have complained of fitment and screw hole alignments.

Looking to outfit a CZ75B, Beretta 92FS and a 1911 Full size. Any pics and comments much appreciated.

I have a set of LOK on one of my 1911s. No issues. I have a nice set of no name G10 grips on another that I found on eBay.

Amazon makes returns easy. If you see something you like, order it.

Did you have to replace the screws? I was reading that some people had to change the screws out to shorter ones. I guess depends on both brand and gun version.

Did you have to replace the screws? I was reading that some people had to change the screws out to shorter ones. I guess depends on both brand and gun version.

The people who needed shorter screws probably bought "slim" grips. The only other cause would be the holes were drilled too deep (in which case a couple of rubber o-rings would resolve the issue.)

I have a set of VZ diamond backs for a CZ75 that are surplus to requirements if your interested.

Be aware they are very, very aggressive. I like them a lot but they hurt if you let the gun move in your hand - at least that's what I'm told. I just grip the living daylights out of them and I think they are fine.

They are a little slimmer than stock grips so I'm going to replace them with the palm swell version.

If you're interested make me an offer...

https://vzgrips.com/pistol-grips/cz-75/cz-75-diamond-backs/cz-75-diamond-backs-zebra-g10

I have a set of VZ diamond backs for a CZ75 that are surplus to requirements if your interested.

Be aware they are very, very aggressive. I like them a lot but they hurt if you let the gun move in your hand - at least that's what I'm told. I just grip the living daylights out of them and I think they are fine.

They are a little slimmer than stock grips so I'm going to replace them with the palm swell version.

If you're interested make me an offer...

https://vzgrips.com/pistol-grips/cz-75/cz-75-diamond-backs/cz-75-diamond-backs-zebra-g10

Thanks for the offer. Yea the diamond backs are very aggressive. Which color do you have anyways? Was looking at either the Frag or Golfball. Will definitely keep it in mind. I know they usually offer 15% -20% coupon codes during the holidays I just never jumped on them. 

9af71c340229918b0aa198a225879c67.jpg

I don't like their purple haha

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Them the "recons" in Zebra? That's the full sized 1911 right? The grip looks smaller but it's definitely the 5" barrel. I guess it was the angle the shot was taken?!?

Them the "recons" in Zebra? That's the full sized 1911 right? The grip looks smaller but it's definitely the 5" barrel. I guess it was the angle the shot was taken?!?

Yes on all accounts. It's a s&w pro19bb006b1729ca24d2b0239a890cd3bd.jpgadcd937cfc1923cea627217e878d640a.jpg

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

• Like 1