njbouncer

Magazine for Keltec sub2000 NJ legal

What model Sub 2000 do you have?

The Sub 2000 can take mags from (depending on the model):

Smith & Wesson M&P (9mm or .40cal)
Sig Sauer P226 (9mm or .40cal)
Beretta 92 & 96
Glock 17, 19, 22 & 23

I'm assuming you say it's 17 rounds since you're looking at the Glock version, so you can use 15 round Glock 19 mags just fine.

Pretty sure the s2k has come in at least sig, glock, beretta, and s&w mag variants and 9mm and .40 for most of those, so you'd need to supply some more info.

Assuming you are talking Glock 17 mags, glock now makes 15rd factory mags, or i believe there are pinned mags by midwest px or pk90?.

What model Sub 2000 do you have?

I'm assuming you say it's 17 rounds since you're looking at the Glock version, so you can use 15 round Glock 19 mags just fine.

The Sub 2000 actually comes in Glock 19 and Glock 17 configurations, so a Glock 19 magazine will be too short for a Sub 2000 built with a G17 grip.

• Like 1

The Sub 2000 actually comes in Glock 19 and Glock 17 configurations, so a Glock 19 magazine will be too short for a Sub 2000 built with a G17 grip.

Correct sir, and to the OP. The Glock 19 version, your pinky may hang off the bottom of the gun because of the shorter grip. I, personally, avoid Kel-Tec products but to each his own.

Correct sir, and to the OP. The Glock 19 version, your pinky may hang off the bottom of the gun because of the shorter grip. I, personally, avoid Kel-Tec products but to each his own.

Says the guy with the Charter Arms. ;)