Sign in to follow this  
REQUIEMnJADED4U

First trip out to Cabela's in Hamburg, PA

I was thinking of taking the ride, Saw on slickguns  WinSXP E 12ga for 299, After coupon for 20 off 75+ (Good for firearms) and gift card. Its almost to hard to resist.  But I'm holding off for the Oaks Show.  Worst case I'll hit Cabellas on way home.  It is nice, I love stopping in the Walmart, $5 for Plano Ammo Boxes all day. Same exact ones Dicks charges $1499 for.  

If they walked you to the door with your long gun then you must look retarded or something. They don't do that normally. They do have reasonable pricing on ammo, not the best. But they are very proud of their new guns. Most people that shop there play the points game and grab sales. It is a fun stop if you are rolling 78 or 61. Skooks riding dirty on the Coal Cracker 500.

Hamburg sells more guns per year than any other retail location on the planet.

Ok, Thank you. i was speaking with someone regarding the oaks show via chat.  He mentioned a big oaks show coming up at the end of the month.  Couldn't remember if it was Feb or March. Realized while I was typing previous comment it was already the end of Feb.  Panicked for a second, lol 

Ok I see there is an Oaks show in March. And there is also one in May. Which is better to go to? Are they both held at the same place?

Yes all at the same place. The best one is the "extravaganza" show. That's the largest. Has another room of tables.
  • Like 1