Njpigeon13

Let's move to New Hampshire, no CCW permit needed

Guam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Brown tree snake will actually steal a burger off your grill. Or a nice piece of chicken. And they are just venomous enough to put you on your ass for a week. And they LOVE biting people.

I have heard that 10% of the Air Force is on Snake Duty, checking the fences for snakes and inspecting the undercarriage of aircraft for snakes. Not sure if that is an exaggeration, but it's still true either way.

brown-tree-snake_lardner.jpg.w300h320.jp

He's gonna take your burger!

Brown tree snake will actually steal a burger off your grill. Or a nice piece of chicken. And they are just venomous enough to put you on your ass for a week. And they LOVE biting people.

I have heard that 10% of the Air Force is on Snake Duty, checking the fences for snakes and inspecting the undercarriage of aircraft for snakes. Not sure if that is an exaggeration, but it's still true either way.

But he will still taste like chicken! Eat the snake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been going to NH for 30 years in both summer and winter and would love to move there. My wife doesn't like the cold anymore and wants to move to Georgia.

My prob with the cold is my bones/injuries can't handle it anymore.

yup they are a big problem in Guam. They are going to wipe out the naive bird populations. There are many eradication efforts underway and I wouldn't be surprised if the airforce is chipping in. They can climb into landing gear super fast. I was in guam for 4 days and we killed 23 they are a really big problem. However their venom only causes localized effects in adults and is not considered dangerous to adult humans. It won't put you on your ass and it's kinda hard to envenomate a humans because they are rear fanged.

My prob with the cold is my bones/injuries can't handle it anymore.

I'm wondering how bad it will be for me when I get older. I've got 28 broken bones, a bad knee and a blown out lower back under my belt already. Only the back bothers me now and nothing to do with the tempature it's the changing of the pressure system when storms come in that bothers it. If that continues to be the case going south would be worse for me with the short daily summertime storms

I'm wondering how bad it will be for me when I get older. I've got 28 broken bones, a bad knee and a blown out lower back under my belt already. Only the back bothers me now and nothing to do with the tempature it's the changing of the pressure system when storms come in that bothers it. If that continues to be the case going south would be worse for me with the short daily summertime storms

Best place I found was Az. Dry heat makes me feel like I was reborn. Its the storms, cold, etc. that bugs the hell out of my bones and hardware.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro