Shawnmoore81

Supplements

Wait.. Are we talking Legal, or Illegal... I better go with the first, an just plea the 5th. ;)  

Has anyone heard of KM from Matol,

I can honestly say this helped my mother combat colon cancer.  Its a great mult supplement puts oxygen in your system, to aid blood circulation. Gives energy.  Def worth checking out.

She's been on it for 20+ yrs.  Not to mention excellent for hangovers.

Shawn, Zeke, other training.  Check out Caveman: Infowars.com/store  Started taking it last week. Like it so far. Advanced Paleo Nutrition. Made with cartilage, bone broth, paleo ingredients. 

• Like 1

How anyone be able to tell? ;)

Interesting observation, I train wrestling and took multivitamin for the recovery (I'm 41), after a while I noticed physical withdrawal symptoms similar to oxycodone... And it f**s my brain :) so I stopped. Looking for something else cause otherwise my body cannot recover in 2 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Flintstone vitamins are actually good vitamins.

I have one buddy who swears by drinking chocolate milk after training instead of a protein shake. He's in great shape and a bad mf'er so I don't doubt him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yohimbe.

They call me "tripod" now.

Try yohimbine. Same positive results as yohimbe (energy, fat loss, erection strength) without the nasty sides (jittery, anxiety, cold sweats, sleep loss). Low dose it too at about 2.5 - 5mg a day. It's a very heavy stim so will exhaust your adrenal glands pretty quickly so sticking to 2 weeks on 1 week off certainly helps. Dose in the am or pre workout but not too late or it will affect your sleep.

Tumeric Curcumin. Used to take ibruprofen almost ever day for months for my back. Since I started the Tumeric, I only take it once in awhile.

Good for arthritis and inflammation.

Humm I need to look into this. I take allot of advil. When I have bad days with my back sometimes I take up to 12 in a day.........I know that's to much, but some days that's what I need to be able to walk and pick up my kid

Humm I need to look into this. I take allot of advil. When I have bad days with my back sometimes I take up to 12 in a day.........I know that's to much, but some days that's what I need to be able to walk and pick up my kid

If you try it, make sure you get one with Bioperine. I've read that Turmeric is not easily absorbed by the body and needs Bioperine, which is a black pepper to help with absorption.

I've been using Schwartz Bioresearch brand. Bought it on Amazon, 1500 mg bottle. Good sales through Schwartz and Amazon pretty regularly.

12 is a lot. Bad for your stomach, liver, heart. Girlfriend is a nurse. Says they're talking about possible pulling ibruprofen from the market.

Pulling ibuprofen? Its the only thing that works on me short of pain killers. Aspirin, Tylenol, etc. doesn't help me.

I've seen complaints about the Turmeric oozing from oils in your skin or making you sometimes looking jaundiced. Any thoughts about that?

Pulling ibuprofen? Its the only thing that works on me short of pain killers. Aspirin, Tylenol, etc. doesn't help me.

I've seen complaints about the Turmeric oozing from oils in your skin or making you sometimes looking jaundiced. Any thoughts about that?

I haven't noticed any side effects. I know an Indian guy here that mixes Turmeric powder into a drink. He says that's the best way to take it. I've been taking it for more than 6 months now, I think and only use ibuprofen a couple times a month now instead of almost every day.

Muscular or skeletal? Injury or fatigue?

That's too much aspirin bud

Girlfriend is a nurse. Says they're talking about possible pulling ibruprofen from the market.

Are you sure she didn't say acetaminophen? That's much, much harder on the liver if you exceed recommended dosages.

Skeletal. 2 hurniated discs, stenosis, broken vertibrate fused to pelvis. Had 2 discectomy and 1 laminectomy. It's a mess. From 2 different injurys. 1 snowboarding where I broke my 1st vertibrate and dident go to the DR and when it heald it fused to my pelvis. 2 improperly lifting something that was to heavy and hurniated 2 discs between L1 L2 and L3 L4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have a few friends that have tried acupuncture. I've considered it for my neck and lower back. Have you tried that?

yeah with no results. Besides ibuprofen or opiates the only thing that helps is biofeedback. More or less medtation, mind over matter. If you convince your self it dosent hurt eventually it dosent. Its no help on my bad days though.