DirtyDigz

Ebay - $100 Cabelas gift card for $80

I have been sitting on an ActiveJunky rebate all month for this.  These cards are coming in at $60.41 each.  With ActiveJunky's standard Cabelas rebate at 6% on orders that brings buying power to 54.5 cents on the dollar. So that $100 rifle gong I've been looking at will come in at $54.41.  Marvelous. Too bad ammo got capped at 2% last fall.

I have been sitting on an ActiveJunky rebate all month for this.  These cards are coming in at $60.41 each.  With ActiveJunky's standard Cabelas rebate at 6% on orders that brings buying power to 54.5 cents on the dollar. Marvelous. Too bad ammo got capped at 2% last fall.

What's this about? 

I have been sitting on an ActiveJunky rebate all month for this.  These cards are coming in at $60.41 each.  With ActiveJunky's standard Cabelas rebate at 6% on orders that brings buying power to 54.5 cents on the dollar. Marvelous. Too bad ammo got capped at 2% last fall.

Sounds like a good deal, but when I went to Active Junky they had big red letters saying....2% Cash Back will be paid on All Ammunition and 1% Cash Back will be paid on all firearm purchases. Cash Back is not offered on Gift Cards.

All in still a good deal!

What's this about? 

You sign up for emails at SVMgiftcards.  They send out emails on discounted gift cards often. Follow link to EBay to purchase with EBay account and Paypal.

ActiveJunky is a web portal site where you create an account at that offers discounts at other web based vendors.  You log in there and select the vendor you want to go to.  Log in with your account at the vendor of your choice and place your order.  You get an email from ActiveJunky when your vendor approves the order with the amount of rebate credited to your AJ account. AJ sends the total balance to your Paypal account or sends you a check, your choice, quarterly

So let's say Cabelas has a sale on something you really want.  Order online through AJ. Cabelas rebates for non ammo and guns can range from 6 to 12 % depending what offer is active at the time.  This rebate is on top of the Cabelas catalog price.  Ammo has been restricted to 2% lately but used to be the same as other merchandise.  Now pay your order with the discounted giftcards usually 15% but as you see some times as high as 20%  Add a manufacturers rebate and you can score a great deal.  A friend of mine used this method of discounted giftcards, AJ rebate, and a Remington ammo rebate to score a case of 9MM for just over $70.  Can't beat it.

• Like 1

You sign up for emails at SVMgiftcards.  They send out emails on discounted gift cards often. Follow link to EBay to purchase with EBay account and Paypal.

ActiveJunky is a web portal site where you create an account at that offers discounts at other web based vendors.  You log in there and select the vendor you want to go to.  Log in with your account at the vendor of your choice and place your order.  You get an email from ActiveJunky when your vendor approves the order with the amount of rebate credited to your AJ account. AJ sends the total balance to your Paypal account or sends you a check, your choice, quarterly

So let's say Cabelas has a sale on something you really want.  Order online through AJ. Cabelas rebates for non ammo and guns can range from 6 to 12 % depending what offer is active at the time.  This rebate is on top of the Cabelas catalog price.  Ammo has been restricted to 2% lately but used to be the same as other merchandise.  Now pay your order with the discounted giftcards usually 15% but as you see some times as high as 20%  Add a manufacturers rebate and you can score a great deal.  A friend of mine used this method of discounted giftcards, AJ rebate, and a Remington ammo rebate to score a case of 9MM for just over $70.  Can't beat it.

Thanks TBill I'm going to get started on that. I have a stack of gift cards from SVM I been saving up for a new scope. 

They're back http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-80-FREE-Mail-Delivery-/112345412446?_trkparms=5373%3A0%7C5374%3AFeatured

Just got my last 3, I really hope these are real I have $1200 wort.

Does anyone know a 10% off coupon for cabelas? 

Fourth time this month, a record, and all 20% off, another record. Somebody needs cash flow.  Got to skip this one the last three tapped me out.

In fact I was there today using gift cards on sale items and with $20 off $150 store coupons I picked up at the Outdoor Show   Managed to get WInchester primers for $19.71, and S&B primers for $17.21 OTD.  Good deal.  Now waiting for powder to go on sale

Hey T Bill, did you see any referral credit from me come through your activejunky account?  Somehow I have this nagging feeling that I didn't do my last cabelas order correctly so that it went "through" activejunky.

PM sent............

They're back http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-80-FREE-Mail-Delivery-/112345412446?_trkparms=5373%3A0%7C5374%3AFeatured

Just got my last 3, I really hope these are real I have $1200 wort.

Does anyone know a 10% off coupon for cabelas? 

$50 off $500, but no free ship using these coupons.  "176YF50"  Expires 4/2.

You know when you buy that scope, it will be on sale next week, right? 

Fourth time this month, a record, and all 20% off, another record. Somebody needs cash flow.  Got to skip this one the last three tapped me out.

Simply put, I caved.  But that Yeti is looking cheaper all the time. Hope they have their 10% sale again in May.