Sign in to follow this  
Ddc2003

Buy a pistol while waiting for a permit?

Hey everyone!

I found a great deal on a PX4, and I really want to jump on it. Problem is I don't have a pistol permit, and because I live in Old Bridge and haven't appliedin 2 years, which means I need to start the whole process again from scratch.

My question is will a FFL hold the firearm until my permit comes in? Or did my lack of preparation make me lose out on a great deal?

Thanks guys!! Any FFL recommendations would be appreciated!

Most will hold it, I've puchased twice while waiting. Was only asked that I pay for it in full so that the FFL it was purchased from wasn't out the money for a long period. Most times if bought on line it's already paid for so they are just holding it.

I live in old bridge too, I apply every year just so they don't make me go through the whole process again....

Saves a ton of time, it's worth the 20 bucks...

Hey everyone!

I found a great deal on a PX4, and I really want to jump on it. Problem is I don't have a pistol permit, and because I live in Old Bridge and haven't appliedin 2 years, which means I need to start the whole process again from scratch.

My question is will a FFL hold the firearm until my permit comes in? Or did my lack of preparation make me lose out on a great deal?

Thanks guys!! Any FFL recommendations would be appreciated!

I live in old bridge too, I apply every year just so they don't make me go through the whole process again....

Saves a ton of time, it's worth the 20 bucks...

I would have, but I got my ID card when I was 18. Couldn't apply for a pistol permit until I was 21, so it just didn't work out. I just never did after I was 21 and now it's been a few years. But I'll keep it updated now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk