Family1st

HK VP9 FDE w/ NS, 3 15rd mags. $558 Free S&H

Thanks for putting up with my newb nuances.   

Zeke:  Thanks for the advice, Originally that's what I was dead set on: Black.

PSA had the Black for $450  Was able to get 1 in cart, but got greedy and went checking for a better price like a dumb ass. Went to check out 10min later and they were sold out.

Searched and searched for similar deal. Closest deal was couple months later on GrabaGun

While waiting for a reply from GrabaGun, Wanting to know if the VP9 deal included LS, 2 mags, grips and carry case.

Came across the VP9 FDE w/ 3 Mags & Night Sights. Grips / Case. for $50 more.  So I went for it.  

What is LEO?  

law enforcement officer 

Voyager Shoots..... He Scores... Actually found a Tree Mag. lmao.   :ThumbsUp:  

Zeke will keep ya posted, Hoping I can pick it up by eow, at the latest next week.  PTP currently being reviewed for approval.  

If you'd like to try it out for yourself, we can meet at the range.  I tend to end up at TTC being its the closest.  But willing to travel if one is closer to you. 

As well as any other members looking to try one out.  Let me know, we'll set something up. 

You can score a heck of a deal on one, specially the black w/ LS. Seen it bellow $500 few times.   

Tried one out at HG, loved it.  Crisp trigger, short reset. The biggest issue was after extended shooting trigger finger became quite sensitive.

Hoping adjusting grips will help.  

I like the Meprolight Night sights and 3rd mag in the LE version, makes it so worth the slight additional cost -

Although I've been debating for a while whether to get one with the standard sights just so I can put Trijicon HD's on it - I don't like the Tacticool brown but man that gray is super nice, as my wife says "ALL YOUR GUNS ARE BLACK", which I'm fine with, I'll have to look at the Gray in person -

Like the PPQ, and G19, VP9 is simply a not "which one" type question but a "yes" when asked if you should have one

• Like 3

Please do - I call them the 3 Musketeers of Striker Fired 9's - and the P320 is the D'Artangnan who is new to the party and trying to join the group, a great warrior.

All for One and One for All.

I own 2 of 3 (my P320 Compact is 45ACP) and once I decide which VP9 I want I'll be adding it.

And then I decided my next 45 after the VP9 would be the PPQ 45.

(I don't do 40 in case you picked that up, 9 and 45 and now 380 since the wife got a G42)

Have to say I'm very happy with purchase.  The night sights are bad ass, I love the way they glow increases as light decreases.

Had a great time at the range, the adjustment to larger grip may have helped with sensitive trigger finger. Although i didn't shoot as many rounds. 

Ricky, Will def be adding them all over time. All for one, and one for all. lol

• Like 2

^Enjoy it - its a beautiful pistol and you are making me have an excuse to get it and complete my 3 Musketeers with D'Artangnan!

Question though - is there any cutouts to fit the 3rd mag in the factory case of the LE version?  Something that always bothered me was only the Tactical w/ threaded barrel had the space in the case for everything to be neat -

Not a big deal was just curious - Glad you enjoyed breaking her in!  Beautiful pistol, and night sights are Meprolight and are excellent!  (I have them on my Sig)

Question though - is there any cutouts to fit the 3rd mag in the factory case of the LE version? Something that always bothered me was only the Tactical w/ threaded barrel had the space in the case for everything to be neat

Technically no, but the two spare magazines fit side by side if they are flipped. That's how mine came.

• Like 1