Scorpio64

03.16.2017 | Gun Law Workshop

Just came across this on FB.  Re-posting here.

New Jersey gun owners, do you want to save your guns? Do you know your rights? Let Attorney Evan Nappen, the authority on NJ gun law, educate you. Register now!

education-seminar-podium-1081x406.jpg

Our events feature experienced attorneys, law enforcement, and other firearms professionals that cover a wide-range of topics such as the Castle Doctrine, the justified us of deadly force, where you can legally carry, what to expect when law enforcement arrives, and much more. Every event has dedicated question and answer segments to ensure all attendees are able to get the information they want to know from a credible source they can trust.

American Legion Post 177 Hosted by Century Planning
17 Emerson Street
East BrunswickNJ 07728

03/16/2017 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM

I guess for $10 you cant go wrong. I remember these being mentioned here before and when I contacted the sponser and asked who exactly will be speaking I got a vague response like, " we're constantly in touch with different guest speakers..." type of thing. Turns out the one I was thinking of going (didnt) to was indeed just Nappon and some introductee  not the " experienced attorneys, law enforcement, and other firearms professionals".   I got the feeling the speakers were whoever they could recruit at the time and not a traveling crew. Could be wrong but for $10 and you are nearby sounds ok. If one came near me I'd kill some time there.

I attended the seminar in Brick two weeks ago. Well worth it. Evan Nappen was in fact the presenter. No sales pressure. However, I did sign my wife and I up for US Law Shield (50 state plan). (I went intending to do so.) They clearly stated that when you call the Emergency number, it will be one of the attorneys from Nappen's lawfirm that will answer the phone. (For NJ I assume.)