Family1st

Hi Point Bullpup Conversion... PEERRRTY

Hi-Towers working on a conversion kit for HP 9mm Carbine.  Have to say it's bad ass.

Tough choice if the price is going to be the same as the rifle. Hell you could buy another caliber.. Although very inexpensive Bullpup.  

What yas think 

Edited to remove pic of wrong conversion kit, add correct one. And add link http://www.hightowerarmory.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1829

HTA%20MBS%20Teaser.jpg

dat pigs got a perty mouth ..lol 

No they're not pretty,  My experience always reliable and accurate, at a  price anyone can afford.  I'm a big fan of HP. 

I think of it like this.. If you want top shelf, but can only afford the speed well/rack. It does the trick. i had a much better analogy but thought id keep it PG13. lol 

T: I hear ya, there def not for everyone. They should be  :diablo: JK

They're big and ugly. but with proper maintenance should be fine.  If or when you run into issues, they have a life time warranty.  

I recently picked up the 995TS, 9mm Carbine, put 200 rounds through it Thursday no problems. Its a lot of fun to shoot, ugly but fun. Once again another analogy diverted lol

Hopefully One day,  I can get ya to shoot it. 

The idea of a Hi-Point is an inexpensive firearm for someone with no money. The moment you spend extra money on it, you've changed the guns purpose.

Pass on the gun and the kit.

That's one way to get a tight group, LMAO  

Blue you find the conversion Ugly?...  I may have exaggerated a bit calling it Perty. But I do like it.  I'm just hoping the price isn't same or more than the rifle.  If so then its def a no go.