Sign in to follow this  
louu

3 Gun at Quinton in South Jersey

Starting this month we will be having real 3 gun matches on March 26th and the fourth Sunday of every month after that. It will be 4 to 6 stages usually 5. 

We will have all the normal divisions, tac ops, open, limited, heavy.

We will have cash payouts using the Lewis system.  

We are using the FN rule set.

we are also newbie friendly so don't be intimidated, come on out and you will be hooked in no time. 

Setup starts around 7am, sign up opens at 8am and closes at 8:30, first shot 9am.

Match fee is $25 for non members and $20 for members. 

Any questions please post them here or PM me.

The Website is here 

http://www.quinton3gun.com/index.php

there is also a Facebook  (hopefully this is the correct link?)

https://m.facebook.com/Quinton3Gun/?ref=bookmarks

We have been working really hard and spending lots of money getting this whole thing organized. We have alot of different kinds of targets, Texas star, poppers, clay flippers, plate rack, knock down steel, clay holders...

I've been welding nonstop since the beginning. 

post-7267-0-76697200-1488902856_thumb.jpg

post-7267-0-41311900-1488902902_thumb.jpg

post-7267-0-27701500-1488902940_thumb.jpg

hey, really hoping to make the 26th. ill know when it gets a little closer. quick question about shotgun mag cap.  it says on the site you linked its 6 for a semi, is that a competition rule or NJ law? i was led to believe semis could hold more then 6 as long as it didnt have a pistol grip or a collapsable stock 

iii. A semi-automatic shotgun that has at least two of the following: (1) A folding or telescoping stock; (2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon; (3) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of six rounds; and/or (4) An ability to accept a detachable magazine;

3. A semi-automatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a folding stock or a pistol grip;

also those are some sweet looking targets. 

Sounds good. I can't make the first one but April looks good.

Awesome, see you then.

Hey you guys still on for tomorrow? I'm free now but I figure you might cancel cuz of the snow

Yes sir, come on out. Unfortunately I can't make it but the godfather Jeff will be there. I will be there on the fourth Sunday. 

Very nice first time 3 gun shoot they put on. Money well invested on their part. Just starts soo damned early for me. Its 1.5 hr drive. Hey louu. How are the scores posted? Louu which one were you there? Oh yeah. Reread the posts. Youre not there

• Like 1

Very nice first time 3 gun shoot they put on. Money well invested on their part. Just starts soo damned early for me. Its 1.5 hr drive. Hey louu. How are the scores posted? Louu which one were you there? Oh yeah. Reread the posts. Youre not there

Thanks for coming out and glad you had a good time. 

I was the guy running around like a nut in the golf cart with the black hoodie. I designed all the stages except the e barrel stage. I have a whole new respect for match directors, I don't think I have worked that hard in my life. 

The scores will be posted on the website Quinton3Gun.com 

Had a great time at first event, Thank you all.

A lot of hard work involved , nice stage's and challenging targets

Awesome, we are going to get bigger and better every match so come out again on April 23rd and have some more fun.

Hey gang... 

looks like real fun stuff .. see on the tube all the time and had wish there was one near me... and here u guys r... tada...

work weekends but but will definitely make time for this one.. totally newb here .. but just in front of mirror.. hehe..  

looking forward to participating and will b asking shitload o quest.. 

cyall soon