fishnut

Sights

i have the truglo tfo's on mine that you shot. the new tfx model looks like a huge improvement 

https://www.truglo.com/firearms-handgun/brite-site-tfx-pro-handgun-sights.asp?catid=E5FDB84FE8F74C239330C1841BDD3D5E

I really like the TFO concept as I use my M&P for multiple purposes and want both the fiber optic for day and tritium for night.  

My only complaint is that I think I just want the front site and not the rear - wouldn't it be better to just have your attention drawn to only the front since that's where you're supposed to focus?

Thanks.

Thinking I want the Truglo with fiber optics with tritium. Just wanted info from forums members to see if all 75 series sights fit the P01.

• Like 1

Thanks.

Thinking I want the Truglo with fiber optics with tritium. Just wanted info from forums members to see if all 75 series sights fit the P01.

CZ customer service is great, I'm sure an email to them will clarify it.

XS Big Dots

I ripped every set of Big Dots I had off my guns after my first class with Vickers.  They make hitting reasonably-sized targets beyond 15 yards monumentally difficult.  I've been pushing myself to 6-8" targets at 25 yards in preparation for CHE with Yeti this summer and there is no way I could do it with Big Dots considering the difficulty with the Trijicon HDs.