OceanArmory

(FFL) Greetings from Manahawkin, NJ

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I wanted to step in and introduce myself- I am an FFL in Manahawkin and have had the pleasure of working with many of you already!

If one of you can point me in the right direction, I would like to be listed as a Vendor. I have paid my dues as a 12 month premiere member, not sure what else is needed from my end?

I'll do my best to be active here, and answer any questions- but it's always best to reach out to me via email/phone/text.

Looking forward to chatting with you all,

Thank you!

Mike

Edited by Krdshrk
vendor-conflict related info redacted
  • Like 5

Mike, Do you have any Smith Coronas? LOL. Great guy to deal with!

The Typewriters? Sorry, I don't have any of those in stock at the moment lol

Thanks for recommending this site btw- I've been having fun poking around the different threads

• Like 1

Welcome - please send a PM to Maksim regarding becoming a forum Vendor.

Note - I had to redact some of the info in your post as it would conflict with other paying vendors for now.  I apologize for that but they do pay for the service.  

• Like 1

Welcome - please send a PM to Maksim regarding becoming a forum Vendor.

Note - I had to redact some of the info in your post as it would conflict with other paying vendors for now. I apologize for that but they do pay for the service.

Thanks for taking care of that, I completely understand!

I'll get setup soon enough, we have a private message chain in the works in regards to getting setup.

Thanks again!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Mike for the first time on Friday when I picked up my GP100. He's an great guy to deal with and his transfer fees and new gun prices are more than fair. I'm glad he is becoming a vendor on NJGF.  I know I will keep him busy in the future.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By My1stGlock
      Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......

• By remixer
      Sig Sauer P320 X-Five 9mm
      $849.99 plus NJ Nics (15.00) and NJ Tax

MODEL:  P320 X-Five
      CALIBER:9mm
      BARREL:5"
      ACTION:Double Action Only
      SIGHTS:FS: Fiber Optic/RS: Adjustable
      FINISH:Nitron

• By remixer
      Pre-Owned
      Sig Sauer P320 9mm Compact RX with Night Sights
      $575.00 plus NJ Nics (15.00) and NJ Tax
      Gently Used. 100% Condition, Low Round Count. Sig Upgraded Trigger
      Original Box and Accessories.
      Stock Photo, Actual photo to be uploaded shortly.

• By remixer
      New In Box
      TRP™ Operator® Black Armory Kote™ w/ Full Length Integral Accessory Rail .45ACP
      $1550.00 Plus NJ Nics and NJ Tax

Caliber: .45ACP
      Recoil System: 1 Piece N.M. Full Length Guide Rod
      Sights: Fully Adjustable, 3-Dot Tritium
      Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 45oz
      Height: 5.7"
      Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™
      Barrel: 5 inch Stainless Steel Match Grade Bull
      Length: 8.6"
      Grip: Type Black G-10
      Frame: Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™ , With Full Length Accessory Rail
      Magazines: 2 - 7 Round, Stainless Steel w/ Slam Pads
      MSRP: $1,730.00
      The TRP™ series of 1911s from Springfield Armory® are serious tools for the most serious of applications. These tactically proven pistols are intentionally designed to work under the worst conditions you’ll encounter. You’ll find all the quality, features and performance that you need in a 1911 of this class.
      TRP™ level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. The crisp 4.5 – 5lb trigger pull means you can more easily put shots on target when it matters most. 3-Dot tritium sights and an extended beveled magazine will remind you that the TRP™ was designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote™ or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP™ so it’s ready for the next mission.
      Sometimes performance isn’t optional. When your requirements dictate that you use the best tools available, reach for the Tactical Response Pistol™.
    • By remixer
      CZ-USA 75 Sp-01 9mm
      $675.00 Plus 15.00 nics and NJ Tax

MODEL: CZ 75 SP-01
      CALIBER: 9mm
      STOCK/FRAME: Black Synthetic
      CAPACITY:15+1
      BARREL: 4.72
      ACTION: Double / Single Action
      LENGTH: 8.1
      SAFETY: Manual,Safety Stop,Firing Pin
      WEIGHT: 2.6 lbs