WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

CTD Ammo Blowout - Free shipping

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/category/march+ammo+blowout.do?sku_instock_b=true

1,000 bulk AE .223 @ $299.99 shipped

What else to do on a snowy day but to shop for ammo.

Yes, I know CTD sucks but I ordered GGG 5.56 new brass cased @ 25.6/rd shipped last week and they already shipped after sending in my FID/DL.

Spring/summer shooting/training season is around the corner

• Like 1

I just picked up a case of milsurp 556 from Freedom munitions for $310 shipped which comes vacuum sealed in an ammo can.  They have free shipping for order over $199

Lots of OK deals lately.  Wolf Gold is still going for $300 shipped at various sites online

Half way through second quarter, inventories are high, sales are down, cash is king and they have to pay bills.  Stock Market will be due for a correction, something that always happens after a larger steady gain.  Spring is in full swing nationwide, so  money is spent on other disposable items.   Go back to last May to 4th of July, rebates/sales  galore.  When was the last time you saw Remington offer $5 rebate on a box of pistol ammo not to mention limits were like $200 per offer? I bought stuff I did not need (think Hitlery) and got back $150.  And we just come off the last price chopper break at the holidays due to the Trump Train with the same $5 rebates.  Pendulum has to swing the other way.  Patience grasshopper, patience.

• Like 1

Half way through second quarter, inventories are high, sales are down, cash is king and they have to pay bills.  Stock Market will be due for a correction, something that always happens after a larger steady gain.  Spring is in full swing nationwide, so  money is spent on other disposable items.   Go back to last May to 4th of July, rebates/sales  galore.  When was the last time you saw Remington offer $5 rebate on a box of pistol ammo not to mention limits were like $200 per offer? I bought stuff I did not need (think Hitlery) and got back $150.  And we just come off the last price chopper break at the holidays due to the Trump Train with the same $5 rebates.  Pendulum has to swing the other way.  Patience grasshopper, patience.

There's wisdom there.

I'm waiting for some of the "big ones" to start happening too.

A lot of CTD hate.  lol.  Understandable.

Prices should come down this summer, but an NJ online ammo sale ban (or de facto one if they require electronic reporting of sales to NJ residents) is not too far in the future based on what I'm hearing.

Dollar cost average while you can....

i wouldnt get stuff from ctd if it was free. may everyone asociated with decision making in that "company" rot in hell

the fact that anyone considers byuing from them is disgusting

its like voting for weinberg or feinstein, because you "forgot" they are evil incarnate

• Like 2

Don't go crazy gentlemen, better deals are coming.  Look for the ammo market prices to start tanking the beginning to middle of May.  

CTD issues aside, ammo prices are definitely trending downward.  I have seen  9 mm cases for under $200, 7.62 for as low as $200, and .223 for around $300.  

Like many of you, I was buying a lot before the election (and overpaying), but I'm currently in a holding mode, waiting for prices to drop further.  

• Like 1

Seems like prices have been inching downward for the last year or so.  I'm buying into the thought that by mid summer there could be a pretty good drop off of prices.  As for CTD, I wouldn't order a roll pin from them.  They could sell .223/5.56 for a nickel a round and I still wouldn't give them a nickel.  Bastards.....

• Like 1