Arsenal FTW. With PK-A Venezuela, Magpul AFG, Surefire light, and BFG AK sling.

Will SBR this as soon as I move out of the state next year after the election...

skat6M6h.jpg

gLf5bZ7.jpg

Nice rifle. Tough loss today! :)
  • Like 1

smart move!

guy is selling $1000 Arsenal on Armslist and Gunbroker. Goes by the name Siegfried Anthony Lipscomb out of Portland Oregon. When i asked for his license he kept on changing the subject. Then while i was shopping around i came a cross the same exact listing with a real gun shop in texas. He copied the listing word for word. So this led me to send another offer on the rifle using another email and name. guy fell for it and continued to make another deal sending same pics and serial numbers... what a douche.

guy is selling $1000 Arsenal on Armslist and Gunbroker. Goes by the name Siegfried Anthony Lipscomb out of Portland Oregon. When i asked for his license he kept on changing the subject. Then while i was shopping around i came a cross the same exact listing with a real gun shop in texas. He copied the listing word for word. So this led me to send another offer on the rifle using another email and name. guy fell for it and continued to make another deal sending same pics and serial numbers... what a douche.

I've never bought either of those sites but I've seen it recommended that you do a Google image search on guns that you're interested in and ask the seller to send specific pictures (like asking for a close up of a specific aspect of the gun) just to make sure that they actually have it in their possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you want his license?

Sent from an undisclosed location

Why would you want his license?

Sent from an undisclosed location

Just had a bad feeling and wanted to make sure he is who he says he is. we had quite a few emails back and forth. So i had his name from his signature on the email. Then i did a search of that name in portland and found him on Facebook and linkedin. address where he wanted payment sent didn't match. Then i finally got him to send me a picture of himself and that didn't match. sigfried anthony lipscomb of portland is a 61 year old black man. He sent me a picture of a guy in a plumbing uniform maybe 35-40 years old. The plumbing company was based out of Oklahoma. 

Just had a bad feeling and wanted to make sure he is who he says he is. we had quite a few emails back and forth. So i had his name from his signature on the email. Then i did a search of that name in portland and found him on Facebook and linkedin. address where he wanted payment sent didn't match. Then i finally got him to send me a picture of himself and that didn't match. sigfried anthony lipscomb of portland is a 61 year old black man. He sent me a picture of a guy in a plumbing uniform maybe 35-40 years old. The plumbing company was based out of Oklahoma. 

wow.....thats almost stalker status, -lol.