223lover

Hopatcong has a new gun shop

A friend of mine has opened a small gun shop in Hopatcong Borough. Wild Bill's Rod and Gun is now open inside the Hopatcong Hardware, Gas Services building. Great bunch of guys, decent selection of hand guns and long guns. Bill does FFL transfers. Call for more information. I just bought a 629 from him which I've been looking for for awhile. 973 398-1702. Prices are reasonable considering travel time and effort.

• Like 1

How m

A friend of mine has opened a small gun shop in Hopatcong Borough. Wild Bill's Rod and Gun is now open inside the Hopatcong Hardware, Gas Services building. Great bunch of guys, decent selection of hand guns and long guns. Bill does FFL transfers. Call for more information. I just bought a 629 from him which I've been looking for for awhile. 973 398-1702. Prices are reasonable considering travel time and effort.

How much does he charge for FFL transfers. I live nearby and looking for a cheaper location other than RTSP :/

Bought an AR308 and an M4 style upper in there two weeks ago, when I went in the hardware store for a can of spray paint lol... having a gun store 1 minute from my house is dangerous to my wallet. I've known Billy since forever too. Good guy... I have no problem giving him my $$$. I'm just afraid every time I need a nut and bolt, I'm going to walk out with another gun hahha.

He also issues hunting, and fishing licenses. So convenient...

I do like trout fishing in Pohatcong. Tell your buddy to hook me up with some spots lol...

just let me know when you want to go. I can show you some spots or my buddy Chris can he lives by Merrell Creek. If you like the pohat then I've got some other spots to show you around the Clinton/ Pittstown area.
  • Like 1

just let me know when you want to go. I can show you some spots or my buddy Chris can he lives by Merrell Creek. If you like the pohat then I've got some other spots to show you around the Clinton/ Pittstown area.

Opening day is upon us.

Sorry if I double posted this. Also, apologize for not getting back to all of you sooner, but when I checked there were no views. Billy charges $35 for a transfer. Not too bad for being in the middle of nowhere.  They will also bore site your rifle for free if you bring it in to the store.