Sign in to follow this  
Bklynracer

World news tonight - Good Samaritan in Florida

1st time starting a topic, hope its in the right place and OK.

This happened in November, just released cell phone video. They talked about a good Samaritan in Florida that saved a deputy's life that was pinned to the ground with a gun on him by shooting the bad guy. They said he was licensed to carry and would not face any charges. If this was NJ the deputy could have been as good as gone. Proof that law abiding citizens with concealed carry is a good thing. Amazing the media said a good thing about a legal gun owner.

• Like 1

One time I was driving by a dirt lot and saw an 18 wheeler, a cop car, and two really scruffy dudes halfway inside the driver and passenger windows. Oh no you don't!

Turned around, pulled in front of him, got out and asked if everything was OK. The cop seemed kinda irritated by me. He had two scumbags halfway in his car reading a map from what I could tell. They could have done anything to him. Oh well, your ass buddy. Don't tell God he didn't send anyone when you needed it.

One time I was driving by a dirt lot and saw an 18 wheeler, a cop car, and two really scruffy dudes halfway inside the driver and passenger windows. Oh no you don't!

Turned around, pulled in front of him, got out and asked if everything was OK. The cop seemed kinda irritated by me. He had two scumbags halfway in his car reading a map from what I could tell. They could have done anything to him. Oh well, your ass buddy. Don't tell God he didn't send anyone when you needed it.

was that at the 295 scenic overlook?
  • Like 1

16044753990_5a3d677e19_b.jpg

Fishnut is a seafaring man. He certainly knows The First Law of the Sea - If you can't see land, it aint gay.

You snowmos started it. Why you have to ruin a perfectly good thread about armed people coming to the aids of others is beyond me. But I'm gamey.

• Like 1

1st time starting a topic, hope its in the right place and OK.

This happened in November, just released cell phone video. They talked about a good Samaritan in Florida that saved a deputy's life that was pinned to the ground with a gun on him by shooting the bad guy. They said he was licensed to carry and would not face any charges. If this was NJ the deputy could have been as good as gone. Proof that law abiding citizens with concealed carry is a good thing. Amazing the media said a good thing about a legal gun owner.

It's part narrative they want. Only people with guns rob gas stations, ergo guns bad.

Most media is antigun

Not in Jersey, here they prefer you take a dirt nap.

I think it was the NYC police commissioner (but not sure) that said, "I'd rather my men show up to a shooting then show up to a gunfight." In other words, he wants you DEAD before they get there for their convenience and "safety."