Scorpio64

WTB - Small Trailer

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a small utility trailer, no larger than 4x8, to haul floor maintenance equipment.  It must be low, like a landscapers trailer or even a ditch witch trailer. Don't care what it looks like as long as it's structurally sound and rated for 50mph.  I'm on a tight budget so if you have a fixer upper that needs new decking or tires I will be interested in hearing what ya have.

I have a 4x4 harbor freight trailer that I assembled and put in my shed 1.5 years ago and have not used it. I didn't put a deck on it. I also have not registered it but I do have the certificate of origin. So registering it would be a breeze. Let me know if you're interested I can get you some pictures. It is brand new assembled and never even been hooked up to a trailer hitch or hauled anything.

I have one of HF's 4x8 folding trailers. going on 13 years now. beat the piss out of it and it's still going. best $200 I ever spent.

add a 4x8 sheet of plywood cut in half, make your own sides using the stake pockets, and go to town.

I have one of HF's 4x8 folding trailers. going on 13 years now. beat the piss out of it and it's still going. best $200 I ever spent.

add a 4x8 sheet of plywood cut in half, make your own sides using the stake pockets, and go to town.

This.  I've hauled loads of firewood, pallets of rock, household appliances and everything in between on mine.

It's carried anything and everything you can think of over the years. I've saved more in not having to rent uhauls or home depot trucks than I've spent on the trailer. I love it folds up and stands up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• I've heard that Montville is quite good
    • My 1st thought is Supply & Demand. $$$$  $10 a piece. Dealers dream makes sense why none have in stock..  Other thoughts Alibaba. Amazon Although at $5 a set... I'd be laughing all the way to my mail box.  lol  Hope all works out for ya.   
    • If they are needed to be replaced, only thing I could come up with is if they come with the bracket or some other parts kit for a replacement.

I can ask a friend, who is a tech at PineBelt Chevy.

• On September 23rd, gun owners from around the state will converge on the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal for the third annual NJ SAFE Conference - a gathering and convention of New Jersey gun owners! ANJRPC is a platinum sponsor of this event.
        The event will feature an incredible lineup of speakers and exhibitors. Featured speakers include NRA News host Cam Edwards, gun rights lawyers Evan Nappen and Dan Schmutter, ANJRPC Executive Director and NRA Board Member Scott Bach, Gun For Hire Radio Host Anthony Colandro, and many more. The New Jersey State Police will also give a presentation and be available to answer attendee's questions. 
        A special 4 hour continuing legal education seminar on Firearms and Mental Health is available the day before the conference. Courses are also available for NJ Self Defense/Use of Force and Utah CCW. Registration for the conference and all courses can be completed online.
        Exhibitors and sponsors include ANJRPC, Gun for Hire, Henry Repeating Arms, NRA, U.S. Law Shield, GunSitters, Driven Inbound, and many more.
        ANJRPC members can receive a 20% discount off of the $20 attendance fee. Enter coupon code "ANJRPC" when registering online to get the discount.    Utah CCW Class $80.  Sept 22 
    • I will add this.... My Opinion.... If its a TTY bolt..... do not reuse it, not worth the risk.....