Scorpio64

WTB - Small Trailer

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a small utility trailer, no larger than 4x8, to haul floor maintenance equipment.  It must be low, like a landscapers trailer or even a ditch witch trailer. Don't care what it looks like as long as it's structurally sound and rated for 50mph.  I'm on a tight budget so if you have a fixer upper that needs new decking or tires I will be interested in hearing what ya have.

I have a 4x4 harbor freight trailer that I assembled and put in my shed 1.5 years ago and have not used it. I didn't put a deck on it. I also have not registered it but I do have the certificate of origin. So registering it would be a breeze. Let me know if you're interested I can get you some pictures. It is brand new assembled and never even been hooked up to a trailer hitch or hauled anything.

I have one of HF's 4x8 folding trailers. going on 13 years now. beat the piss out of it and it's still going. best $200 I ever spent.

add a 4x8 sheet of plywood cut in half, make your own sides using the stake pockets, and go to town.

I have one of HF's 4x8 folding trailers. going on 13 years now. beat the piss out of it and it's still going. best $200 I ever spent.

add a 4x8 sheet of plywood cut in half, make your own sides using the stake pockets, and go to town.

This.  I've hauled loads of firewood, pallets of rock, household appliances and everything in between on mine.

It's carried anything and everything you can think of over the years. I've saved more in not having to rent uhauls or home depot trucks than I've spent on the trailer. I love it folds up and stands up.