3 hours ago, Walt of Destiny said:

It's in times like this that we all need a little puppy therapy and it reminds me why I let my people bring their dogs to work. 

IMG_8907.JPG

Nice! I bring my male dachshund Luger to work all summer long when the kids are out of school

17 minutes ago, bluedog46 said:

They are like parts of the family. Anyone notice lots of gun people also like dogs? Then again dogs and armed citizens are two things thugs are scared as hell of

Funny you mention that. I'm on a dog forum currently and half of the current discussions are about 2A and gun related issues... :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bluedog46 said:

which one I had not checked out any. I have had two goldens. Our first passed in febuary 2016 and we have a puppy the wife insisted we get in may of that year. I was not ready, but he is my running buddy now.

This one is specific to the "Doberman Pinscher" breed,  which is our family pet breed (well, my paternal family, anyway). 

PM forthcoming with the details.

So I'm hanging with my neighbors over the weekend, there's like 10 dogs running around. Loving the weather and the handouts. 

My neighbor, who is wise, says:

"want to know what love is? Lock your wife and your dog in your trunk for an hour. When you open it, see who is happy to see you. "

Wise. 

2 hours ago, Walt of Destiny said:

My neighbor, who is wise, says:

"want to know what love is? Lock your wife and your dog in your trunk for an hour. When you open it, see who is happy to see you. "

Wise. 

Nice! and very very true...

I always like:

If you thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

- Will Rogers

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Magnum........good dog name!

I have a dachshund named Luger

Who else has a dog with a firearms themed name?

He came from the Rescue organization with that name...

Perfect fit

My boy has a GSH with the name COLT

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Nice! and very very true...

I always like:

If you thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

- Will Rogers

Should have been in the tear jerker. Yep welling up

On 6/6/2017 at 9:24 PM, Walt of Destiny said:

An example of what could happen when a 4 year old girl is left alone with a pit bull. Please don't let this happen to you...

IMG_8988.JPG

It doesn't seem to bother him/her at all!

• Like 1

My wife is very proud of her Italian heritage so all of the dogs have names that she finds appropriate.  My two bullmsatiffs are named Capri and Luca Brassi.  When we had boxers (3 at one point) Bianca, Bella and Botticella.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob0115 said:

My wife is very proud of her Italian heritage so all of the dogs have names that she finds appropriate.  My two bullmsatiffs are named Capri and Luca Brassi.  When we had boxers (3 at one point) Bianca, Bella and Botticella.  

That's awesome.  We are very proud of our Irish heritage.  So say hello to Murphy Shamus O'Brien and Finn Patrick O'Brien.  LOL  Murphy is a black lab/ beagle mix and Finn is a yellow lab/ golden retriever mix.  Both were rescues from high kill shelters in Georgia. 

dogs.jpg

dogs3.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob0115 said:

We have adopted 2 cats from irresponsible owners. The felines were named after Russian mountain ranges, Siana and Alti--something. Being two individuals of the italianic persuasion wifey and I renamed them Sciatica and Alfredo. 

• Like 2