fishnut

Dogs

131 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Walt of Destiny said:

It's in times like this that we all need a little puppy therapy and it reminds me why I let my people bring their dogs to work. 

IMG_8907.JPG

Nice! I bring my male dachshund Luger to work all summer long when the kids are out of school

17 minutes ago, bluedog46 said:

They are like parts of the family. Anyone notice lots of gun people also like dogs? Then again dogs and armed citizens are two things thugs are scared as hell of

Funny you mention that. I'm on a dog forum currently and half of the current discussions are about 2A and gun related issues... :D

2 people like this

Just now, HBecwithFn7 said:

Funny you mention that. I'm on a dog forum currently and half of the current discussions are about 2A and gun related issues... :D

which one I had not checked out any. I have had two goldens. Our first passed in febuary 2016 and we have a puppy the wife insisted we get in may of that year. I was not ready, but he is my running buddy now.

4 minutes ago, bluedog46 said:

which one I had not checked out any. I have had two goldens. Our first passed in febuary 2016 and we have a puppy the wife insisted we get in may of that year. I was not ready, but he is my running buddy now.

This one is specific to the "Doberman Pinscher" breed,  which is our family pet breed (well, my paternal family, anyway). 

PM forthcoming with the details.