HBecwithFn7

New Jersey passes bill that requires mandatory spay/neuter on all dogs/cats over 8 weeks

I don't know how many youngsters caught that reference, but about 20 years ago Jersey passed a law making sunny side up eggs illegal, to the best of my recollection.

I believe that was when Florio was Governor.  He also brought the AWB to NJ on his watch.

I believe that was when Florio was Governor. He also brought the AWB to NJ on his watch.

Ah, yes, Florio. Radio commercial:

Florio: "Thanks to me, now you can shop around for car insurance. That's the law."

Phone call to State Farm: "I'm sorry, but based on the law that Florio passed, we have to offer you car insurance at a minimum of what you paid with your last insurance company since it was one of the top five insurers in New Jersey. Nobody is allowed to cut you a break."

Shouldn't we all be calling PETA to get them pulling the rug out from under these democratic twits? Y'all need to brush up on the 36 Chinese Strategems...

Watch the Fires Burning Across the River:

When there are multiple combatants, let others fight one another until they are exhausted, then march in with a fresh force to win the final battle.

• Like 1