My1stGlock

Beretta CX4 Storm 92magazine 9mm 15RD $589.00

Bud's Gun Shop has the Beretta CX4 Storm for $589.00 using price match for those of you looking for one.....

Deal was listed on Slickguns in the link below. These use the 92FS series mags.

https://www.slickguns.com/product/beretta-cx4-storm-carbine-9mm-15-round-wtop-rail-613

• Like 1

Love mine too. Just wished the trigger creep wasn't so bad.... Been looking at Sierra Pappa and considering the upgrade on the trigger, hammer and spring combo.

I think I read somewhere here that someone has used them before. If so can you let us know what your thoughts are on those upgrades???

http://sierrapapacx4.com/

Love mine too. Just wished the trigger creep wasn't so bad.... Been looking at Sierra Pappa and considering the upgrade on the trigger, hammer and spring combo.

I think I read somewhere here that someone has used them before. If so can you let us know what your thoughts are on those upgrades???

http://sierrapapacx4.com/

I did them and its a huge improvement over the stock trigger.. Well worth it. Pretty much anyone who has one has done the upgrades

just need the mag well sleeve insert and a mag release, prob about $50 in parts from Beretta.  

$19 For the Magwell insert - http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-cx4-magazine-insert-for-px4-series-not-45acp-/c5c620/

$29 for the Mag Release - http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-cx4-storm-magazine-release-px4-series/c89210/

If you're on the beretta forums there's a discount too (find it there)...

I converted mine a while ago.  Also got some additional rails, a 2nd charging handle (so I have 'em on both sides now), and a barrel shroud (Not the Beretta one).

0nlT7ob.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By JasonSeidman
      My first pistol was a used 92fs inox in very good shape.  I love it.  I don't know how old it was when I got it, but i've had it well over 10 years.  On my last two range outings, I've experienced the oddest FTF pattern i've ever seen.  It FTF on the 4th round every time.  I thought maybe its the ammo, and tried three different brands, with 115gr and 124gr.  I used two different magazines.  I even stripped and cleaned between outings.  I fire three rounds and FTF on the fourth.  Clear the jam, 3 and FTF on the fourth.  Ive even tried using the rounds that FTF and put them in the first three with no issues, until the fourth round.  
      Something mechanical must be going wrong.  Ive looked around and seen a few possible issues to try and solve this short of going to a gunsmith.  
      Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
      Jason
    • By JT Custom Guns
      Smith & Wesson M&P9-L
      Performance Center
      9mm
      5" Ported & Polished Barrel
          Ported Slide
      Upgraded (Hi-Viz) Fiber Optic Target sights - 
      Upgraded (Short Reset) trigger - Apex Tactical Enhancement parts
      Adj. Trigger stop
      Five (5) mags
      Three (3) variable size backstraps
      Original Performance Center Hard Shell Carry Case
      Original Manual

This gun was professionally set up for competition shooting.
      Owner is not shooting competition, so this one goes to make room
      for his new project.
      VERY Low Round Count!
      Gun appears to be in MINT condition - spotless (inside & out)
      $625.00 OBO

• By remixer
      BRAND: CZ-USA PRICE: $580.00 MODEL: 2075 Rami (01750) CALIBER: 9mm STOCK/FRAME: Black Rubber CAPACITY: 10+1 BARREL: 3" ACTION: Double / Single Action LENGTH: 6.5" SAFETY: Frame Mounted WEIGHT: 25 oz. SIGHTS: Fixed FINISH: Black
      Buyer must have Valid ID and P2P
      Price is Plus Nics and NJ Tax.
    • By gunguynj
      So Im moving out of state and the law there says I can only have a MAXIMUM of 10 rounds in my magazine.  Problem is I have 4-6 15 round magazines for a Sig Sauer p226 9mm.  I called the Bullet Hole and Sig Sauer direct and they said they couldnt modify the magazine.  So my question is, what can I do with my current magazines: sell them and buy 10 round magazines or can they be modified?
      Thanks
      GGNJ
    • By Maksim
      I get emails from Davidson's and other distributors.  This week they are having a special on HK P30L in 40 S&W for $469.  Assume + shipping + dealer markup.

Also seems like a deal? on M9A3.

Also, the Walther Creed is $249.  This was actually a really nice gun when I got to play with it at Shot Show.  Surely better than the lower end Smiths, etc.

Important Information