My1stGlock

American Eagle 9mm 115 grain 1000 rounds $159.90 after rebate(s) w/ Free Shipping

Palmetto State Armory has American Eagle 9mm 115 grain 100 round boxes for $20.99 each. Buy 10 boxes get FREE shipping and eligible for $40.00 rebate.

Plus second stackable $10 rebate and a 2A TShirt with Free shipping till 12pm 3/23/17, Thurday. Rebate good till 3/31/17. Put it together and net cost is $159.90 delivered.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-american-eagle-9mm-115gr-100-round-box-ae9dp100.html

Rebate link 

https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11469/

Additional $10 Rebate and a 2A T-shirt

https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11376/

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

Very tempting! If I didn't already have almost two cases of 9mm, I'd jump on this. On the other hand, one can never have enough 9mm...I'll need to decide soon. lol

I just updated the deal cause there was another rebate for an additional $10.00 and a 2A T-Shirt. Also the FREE shipping is still valid. I just checked.....

Its now $159.90 and a T-Shirt! U gotta pull the trigger now!!!

I just updated the deal cause there was another rebate for an additional $10.00 and a 2A T-Shirt. Also the FREE shipping is still valid. I just checked.....

Its now $159.90 and a T-Shirt! U gotta pull the trigger now!!!

I'm feeling dumb.... where's the upc on an online order?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm feeling dumb.... where's the upc on an online order?

Its just filling out the form online versus the paper form. You get some sort of confirm # and u print out that form and follow the steps I laid out above. Yes you still have to cut out all the UPC barcodes and yes you should make copies for your records. Even more so since there are two rebates. Also recommend to put the original UPCs with the $40 rebate and copies for the $10 rebate/tshirt. Nothing worse than a lost rebate and the awesome deal going down the tubes.....

U still have to cut them out and include with with the rebate paperwork! Copy them from the box and fill it out on the online form. Are they overworking u at the job?!!? LOL

Am i understanding your question??

No I'm dumb. I figured it out. I'm not usually a coupon cutter so it was new/awesome to me

Very tempting! If I didn't already have almost two cases of 9mm, I'd jump on this. On the other hand, one can never have enough 9mm...I'll need to decide soon. lol

Stock up before they make everyone's lives miserable and make online ordering obsolete!!!

Pffff  I have over 10K 9mm, still gonna order this lol

Thanks for the heads up! 

On 4/3/2017 at 0:40 AM, My1stGlock said:

Great for those of you that were able to get the deal. Now we just gotta sit back a wait for the rebate checks and the T-Shirt!

Mailed my rebates in I think April 2nd and just received the checks ($30 total) last week.

Inside the one envelope it stated t-shirt would be sent separately...still waiting on that.

FYI you can check your status here: https://sporting.mycheckstatus.com/

I maxed out this offer and included both forms in the envelope. I got my $40 rebate a few weeks ago. Then, just last week, I got the other $10 check and a note that the shirt will arrive separately.

This is all way faster than any of the Remington offers in the past.

On 5/22/2017 at 4:47 PM, NJturtlePower said:

Mailed my rebates in I think April 2nd and just received the checks ($30 total) last week.

Inside the one envelope it stated t-shirt would be sent separately...still waiting on that.

FYI you can check your status here: https://sporting.mycheckstatus.com/

Still waiting on the shirt...anybody else receive them lately? I actually called the promo center a few weeks ago and they confirmed it had not been sent out, something about waiting on the next batch.