Zeke

Mrs z is gone for 10 days

Don't recall that one. The little girl that was murdered was right behind my house though. Actually knew the scumbag who did it. Was outside with some buddy's underage drinking when a helicopter flew over then all a sudden state troopers pulled up asking us a bunch of questions. We thought all of that was because we were drinking illegally. Scared the living hell out of us!

Now, moving on full circle.

Anybody have questions related to " Mrs. Little "....

This only validates my story. And I now have 3 rd party validation.

Cough.

Mic drop

Midget adult entertainers? A real-life dead hooker? A teacher you desperately wanted to "bang" (ironically named "little")? Hmmm... well played, Zeke.   :fan:

You managed to pull this thread back from life support in a few short posts. Now, was that really so difficult? When you open a thread with a promising title like this, remember... you gotta dance for us, Clown! We're a demanding audience here at NJGF.

Though the idea is distasteful... as a writer, I must admit... it would add to the story, no?

It would add an interesting twist to the story, that's for sure

I cannot speak out of personal experience of what degree the donkey would have added to the carnage...