Zeke

Mrs z is gone for 10 days

Zeke seems an unusually affable fellow... so I sort of hate to pile on... but yes, I think the sense of disappointment here is shared. I mean, he opens this thread,  which hints at all kinds of debauchery to follow. I'm sure the guys were looking forward to vicarious thrills. I know I was certainly expecting to experience some mixture of disgust and laughter. We were all braced for SOMETHING BIG, dammit... some shock and awe. Instead, we got some meandering musings on junk food, an admission by day 4 or 5 that he had forgotten how to be a bachelor... and oh yeah, then he opens up a tasteless thread in the 1A lounge on (of all things!) poopin' corn. I call that a failure to launch. Dammit, he should have just used his imagination and made up some shit to live up to crowd expectations. Jus sayen.

My wife was out of town with the kid for like 2 weeks.  I went to NYC barhopping and street meat, cigar lounges, smoked lots of cigars at home too, Outdoor show, Visited a friend who just had a kid, flew to MN for work, cigar lounge in MN, Mall of america, and flew back just in time for Chinese New Year.

• Like 1

My wife was out of town with the kid for like 2 weeks.  I went to NYC barhopping and street meat, cigar lounges, smoked lots of cigars at home too, Outdoor show, Visited a friend who just had a kid, flew to MN for work, cigar lounge in MN, Mall of america, and flew back just in time for Chinese New Year.

You did it right, Zeke just went to the flower festival for a day. So much build up, so much disappointment. I'll never get excited for a Zeke thread again. 

I can't remember the last time Mrs. DT went out of town and left me unsupervised. I'm usually the one out of town.

When I travel for business, I'm usually pretty tame, unless we are at the Houston office. Lot of people there like taking me out for drinks.... There MAY have been a time or two we got carried away. Lol

I did whoop it up a little bit a couple weeks back when I went to the ranch.

Took some friends. Ate FAR too much good BBQ, drank whiskey, smoked cigars, and shot AR's....NOT in that order!!

No midgets out there, and I don't own a donkey...

• Like 1