SmittyMHS

Anyone have an RV?

Looking to rent one for a week or so. Will put "0" miles on it except from your place to mine and back. I'm having my bathroom replaced and only have the one. So we need someplace to SSS. That's all it will be used for. Something on the smaller to medium size would be good. No firm date yet. Just thought I'd start looking. 

I KNOW contractors...lol

I know shit happens and things are found you didn't expect that take longer after the demo. BTDT...If you think it'll only take a week, put in for 2-3...;~)

Then you look like a hero if you luck out.

I'm hoping for it to be at least partially usable after a week or so. Not finished.

You'll know when I get a better idea of the time frame. Thanks for the offer.

De winter izing mine takes 30 min tops. Same as winterizing.

As soon as we get steady above freezing nights mine goes full function.

I have camped in winter. If it's being used ( heat on) it's fine. Only problem I've had was fresh water supply froze from tank one night. ( I have a fix for that now)

I'm sure renting a port-a-john isn't an appealing option, but that, plus a trial membership at a nearby gym to give you access to showers, would be another fallback option.

As a back up this looks promising. Www.rvshare.com

Will defintely book mark that as a back up.  

Keep in mind, a lot of RVs are still winterized as there is still a chance they will freeze - hell, it was 18* at my house a couple nights ago.

If winterized, the SSS facilities won't be working yet.

I'm sure this wont get started well into warmer weather. Just trying to get my ducks in a row early.

I'm sure renting a port-a-john isn't an appealing option, but that, plus a trial membership at a nearby gym to give you access to showers, would be another fallback option.

We thought about a gym membership but my wife gets up at 6am and doesn't get home till 10:30 at night. Thats a no for her.

Zeke? what class is your RV?

Just A thought. But Camping season is in full swing. Most owners are rolling with them or preparing to do so. Plus Spring break and vacation time is coming. If your considering renting A unit at A dealership, Time is running short for that too.