WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Is there anything Sig Sauer doesn't make?

Stopped by Heritage Guild Easton, a Sig Elite dealer.  Mostly because I needed to use the bathroom...

I must say, the Sig area was pretty slick.  They had 10 different variations of the P220/P226, Sig rifles, Sig suppressors, Sig scopes, Sig red dot sights, Sig binoculars, Sig ammo, Sig apparel, Sig holsters, Sig shot glasses, etc.  Cool display cases with video monitors, etc.

It will be interesting if the Sig Sauer lifestyle brand takes off...

o.jpg

Stopped by Heritage Guild Easton, a Sig Elite dealer.  Mostly because I needed to use the bathroom...

I must say, the Sig area was pretty slick.  They had 10 different variations of the P220/P226, Sig rifles, Sig suppressors, Sig scopes, Sig red dot sights, Sig binoculars, Sig ammo, Sig apparel, Sig holsters, Sig shot glasses, etc.  Cool display cases with video monitors, etc.

It will be interesting if the Sig Sauer lifestyle brand takes off...

o.jpg

I'm impressed, and curious.  How did you sneak a picture like this right in their show room?  I'd  have thought they'd boot you out of there for that.... 

Those displays are the same as the ones in the Sig Shop in NH.

Sig Sauer Lager?

"The beer that shoots right through ya!"  Maybe they can re-brand San Miguel!

No different than any other gun manufacturer, pushing the brand  Colt and Ruger are big on swag too!  Used to be you had to know or be somebody to get branded merch, no more,  Made for the masses.

Sig is now marketing to the masses, with replacement parts sourced for other regions of the world like Israel, Mexico and India. The allure of the old German guns is strong with me, the new ones today; not so much.