SuRrEaLNJ

Need a budget-ish weaponlight for rifle

anyone have any recommendations  for a decent but budget wml for a rifle? i for one reason or another keep getting derailed on getting a quality light (2kids will do that to ya), so i want to get something on there for the meantime. and yes i know buy once cry once, but i cant do 100+ on a light right now.

I had a streamlight stinger get left wedged into the frame of a landcruiser. about 4 months and 4k miles later vehicle returned, light was still there, swapped battery packs and it still works to this day. that light was thrown a few times in frustration, run over by a car, and abused in countless ways. I had replaced it with another in the meantime and both are still kicking

i also edc a microstream, which replaced the stylus that i lost somewhere along the way

my current thought is a polytac for the price, but i wanted to see what else anyone through out there

I run Olight lights on my AR and shotgun.  The lights have held up to plenty of .223, as well as plenty of 12ga - from light target loads through 3 1/2" magnums.  My light mounts have fared worse than the lights themselves.  I need to replace those mounts I have one of these days...

I've also EDC'd multiple different Olights over the years and I have been extremely happy with all of them.

I believe I have two M21, an M20, T20, M10, S10, and I3.  I've also given out a few other Olights as gifts and they are all still working well.  Look into an M20/21/22/23 (especially the warrior models), should be plenty powerful enough and still be within your price range.  Some may have mounting kits included - but not all do.

Other option is a Streamlight TLR-1 - I've got a TLR-1S and again am happy with it, though I only recently got this one. 

Just picked up my second   Nitcore P30   I like the compactness of it with still a decent throw.  It uses 1-18650 or if you prefer 2- CR123 .

They can be had at several locations for around $65.  I got mine from Battery Junction when they were having an additional 25% off sale, but usually Amazon has the best bundles.   

https://www.amazon.com/Nitecore-Flashlight-LumenTac-CR123A-Batteries/dp/B01N8XA1AZ

Also like that the tail clicker is on/off or 1/2 press for momentary.  No cycling through the different levels of brightness and it returns to the level it was at when you turned if off.

It's a 1 inch diameter barrel so it fits a good number of mounts.

http://www.streamlight.com/en/products/detail/index/tlr-1-hl

I use these. Gets the job done. They sell a version with a strobe light also.

Coming up buck twenty on Amazon. Better source$$$?

If it is ok with the OP what's a good pic rail setup for an hd 870?

I fell it's germane, plus I need one.

Coming up buck twenty on Amazon. Better source$$$?

If it is ok with the OP what's a good pic rail setup for an hd 870?

I fell it's germane, plus I need one.

I bought a couple probably 2-3 years ago off ebay. i think i paid just under $100 each 

GG you mod stuff. Shoot me a pic rail rail for my hd shotty. I'm thinking barrel and tube clamp

I like this one...Looks bad ass.  Il keep looking for a barrel clamp model

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Aces-Tactical-Remington-RB7R/dp/B006OA860Q/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1491086866&sr=8-7&keywords=870+picatinny+rail

I was thinking more this

Mesa Tactical Mag Clamp with Rail (fits Rem 12-Gauge) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W4CBWA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_mBf4yb8S2QXB4