WJFortier

Burris AR-332 sight $224.38 shipped

Burris is running their promotion for a free Fast Fire 3 with the purchase of a AR-332 or AR-536 between 1March and 30April.  Surprisingly enough, the best price I've found is through Overstock.com.  I have tried the Jet.com option but after tax it was WAY over $255.  Through Overstock, it was originally $254.98 (comparable to Amazon) but then an automatic 20% off popped up lowering it to $224.38 with free shipping AND I ran it through Ebates for another 2% savings. 

It may be worth looking into for people wanting to snag a decent deal on essentially 2 optics!

Best wishes.

Bill

Not 20%, but 12%, you can get it by signing up for emails at the bottom of home page.  Overstock is like Amazon pricing changes by the minute it seems, now the starting price is $260.49, so OTD $229,32.  Jet.com with all the bells and whistles OTD is $237.53. How Ebates work who knows.

Not bad. If i can get 200 bucks for the 332 in a few months ill have a fastfire for the cost of a meal, lol.
Gotta first sell one or two of the things i have up for sale to cover the purchase of the TAVOR.. Sold a bunch of ammo which covered a good chunk, but that thing wasnt cheap.

The Burris has a illuminated red or green sight. What is interesting is if it fails or when off, the non illuminated black sight is always there. No need for BUIS. Poor man's ACOG

Interesting

Why do I feel HE is gonna tell me Burris sucks....

They have both Asian and American made products.

Many purists think Primary Arms scopes and red dots that are Asian made are junk. Which just isn't true.