Twospot

I just bought a really nice new transporter for my firearms

Manual or automatic? I'm a fan of these trucks!

It's an auto. Hard to find a manual. I do some commuting so the auto will be more comfortable. The thing rides so damn smooth and man it is quiet. Moved to this from a Kia Soul LOL. This is like my dream truck. I have always wanted one of these. The fit and finish are awesome. To top it off Tacoma is one one of (and in some lists THE TOP) rated in retaining resale value. I haven't anything to knit pick at yet.

Good truck.

Very mcfly

LOL, I work with a guy who is major BTTF fan and belongs to a DeLorean club. His son just bought a DeLorean to join the ranks as well. I did love them back then as well.

In 08 my buddy bought a Tacoma and I got a Colorado. I wanted a Tacoma but got a great deal on the Colorado. Well I got a great deal on a price of crap and sold it before the warranty expired. He still has his Tacoma and only issues he's had out of the ordinary was a broken leaf spring and minor frame rust. Both were recalls and dident cost him anything Toyota made it right. Wish I could say the same about GM and my Colorado.

It's an auto. Hard to find a manual. I do some commuting so the auto will be more comfortable. The thing rides so damn smooth and man it is quiet. Moved to this from a Kia Soul LOL. This is like my dream truck. I have always wanted one of these. The fit and finish are awesome. To top it off Tacoma is one one of (and in some lists THE TOP) rated in retaining resale value. I haven't anything to knit pick at yet.

Would kill for it.

My fiance had a kia soul and we're shopping for something now. Looking at the Hyundai Tuscon. Couldn't push her into buying a Taco, and i have an F150 anyways. Maybe ill trade my truck in for a Taco :/ LOL

• Like 1

6spd is the best theft deterrent available on the market!

I bought a Wrangler Unlimited back in '08 but strongly considered the FJ Cruiser. I would have gone with a Tacoma if they had this model back then. In fact, the ONLY thing stopping me from trading for the new Tacoma is a lifetime warranty on the Wrangler.

In 08 my buddy bought a Tacoma and I got a Colorado. I wanted a Tacoma but got a great deal on the Colorado. Well I got a great deal on a price of crap and sold it before the warranty expired. He still has his Tacoma and only issues he's had out of the ordinary was a broken leaf spring and minor frame rust. Both were recalls and dident cost him anything Toyota made it right. Wish I could say the same about GM and my Colorado.

I looked at the new Colorado. It's pretty nice. It's getting pretty good reviews too, but this Tacoma was the exact truck I wanted. Trim level, color, etc. I'm hoping that I get treated with the Toyota reliability that I constantly hear about.

Would kill for it.

My fiance had a kia soul and we're shopping for something now. Looking at the Hyundai Tuscon. Couldn't push her into buying a Taco, and i have an F150 anyways. Maybe ill trade my truck in for a Taco :/ LOL

Do it! Do it! I love the F150. However I'm a real short guy... chubby, but short. If I got an F150, it would look like I have a serious case of little guy syndrome stepping outta that LOL. I don't need anything that big anyway.

Nice truck brother! I was looking hard at the Tacoma TRD PRO but ended up with a Honda Ridgeline. I needed more interior storage that the Tacoma offered.

I am very happy with mine, but I honestly like the looks Tacoma much better.

Thanks HE! I hear the Rideglines ride beautifully. Yeah there's a few secret storage areas in the Taco, but nothing major.

Nice truck, I am looking forward to a future review. I am also seriously considering buying the same truck within the next few months. Which engine do you have the 6 cylinder or the 4-cylinder?

The TRDs all come with the 6. I commute several times a week to PA so I have gotten some good rides in. The thing is damn smooth and quiet. very comfortable. Definitely sit in one because if you're tall you may not like the cabin/seat height ratio. In 2016 they switched to a new trans and some people don't like the 6spd. It can get a little shifty but you really need to be paying attention to notice it. The shift points are programmed for better MPG. You can turn off ECT (MPG will drop) or switch to manual mode. However in all honesty I don't really notice it. I haven't towed a trailer yet. It's something I will very rarely do. Fit and finish is amazing.

6spd is the best theft deterrent available on the market!

I bought a Wrangler Unlimited back in '08 but strongly considered the FJ Cruiser. I would have gone with a Tacoma if they had this model back then. In fact, the ONLY thing stopping me from trading for the new Tacoma is a lifetime warranty on the Wrangler.

My wife wants a Wrangler bad. We'll probably do that next year. It would be amazing to have both!

I ordered a Raptor but now I've grown interested in 250/2500 series monster diesel.  I don't know why I'm so obsessed with diesel but he Duramax and the Power Stroke are 910/925 lb/ft of torque.  

I ordered a Raptor but now I've grown interested in 250/2500 series monster diesel.  I don't know why I'm so obsessed with diesel but he Duramax and the Power Stroke are 910/925 lb/ft of torque.  

Those are big a$$ trucks lol

Hey OP does it have that shark fin antenna? It's the only thing holding me back from the newer generation Taco. Well, that and the price tag lol.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It does have the shark fin antenna.

if u wanna give up ur spot on the Raptor, my buddy is looking for one.