GramGun79

Anyone seen these mud test videos?

Not this bs test again. Its all over the net and its a pure bullshit test. Don't put the Tavor down for it. It did not fail miserably. The idiot testing it did. I have never seen one test of any rifle that the operator didn't at least shake and/or remove excess mud from vital areas. Just plain stupid. I doubt anything similar would pass that test and just effing where in life would that happen? The tar pits? Quick sand? His mamas cess pool? Egadz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not this bs test again. Its all over the net and its a pure bullshit test. Don't put the Tavor down for it. It did not fail miserably. The idiot testing it did. I have never seen one test of any rifle that the operator didn't at least shake and/or remove excess mud from vital areas. Just plain stupid. I doubt anything similar would pass that test and just effing where in life would that happen? The tar pits? Quick sand? His mamas cess pool? Egadz!

LOL very true. I was surprised that the AR ran perfectly with all that mud in it.

LOL very true. I was surprised that the AR ran perfectly with all that mud in it.

There was no AR in that video so not sure what you refer to.

But tests like that on any gun is nuts. No different when MAC started throwing his VP against trees, rocks, etc.

These extreme tests don't earn the right to be called tests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There was no AR in that video so not sure what you refer to.

But tests like that on any gun is nuts. No different when MAC started throwing his VP against trees, rocks, etc.

These extreme tests don't earn the right to be called tests.

AR 15 test -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

AK Test -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

I like how he made a soupy mix for the AR and AK. He also shook off all extra. He didn't do that on the Tavor. You could have built a house with that muck. He made sure he got mud in the cavities. Didn't make any attempt to shake off excess at all. Still not buying it. [emoji37][emoji848]

Sad about the results but still love my X95. It just feels so good to hold.

Sad for what? Because some knuckle head made the gun look bad? Come on to reality my friend. Its bs!!!

Its a fine weapon. Don't let anyone bullshit you.

• Like 1

The videos are interesting but are no where near empirical tests and they even say that.

Just butt hurt that the AR did better than the AK, Tavor, M14, and Garand proving it to be the ultimate combat weapon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The videos are interesting but are no where near empirical tests and they even say that.

Just butt hurt that the AR did better than the AK, Tavor, M14, and Garand proving it to be the ultimate combat weapon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

And you still are giving undue credit? They were NOT equal tests. Watch them ALL again and pay attention to what I pointed out. Show me a test video with equal tests and you might get me to concede. In any event, they are useless tests.

While I think all these rifles are good weapons but should not be compared to each others validity.