gfl216

Drones, what do you know about them?

My number 1 suspect is my next door neighbor. I know he had a drone but I haven't seen it in a while. When I confronted him he claimed that he sold it a few years back but other neighbors said that they have seen him with one as recent as last fall.  Now when he sees me acts real nervous sees and immediately goes inside his house. 

Sounds like you found your spy...

The drone is linked to the controller. Catch it call pd. Best case, somebody gets a stern talking too, and no more peepers.

If it's big enough to be registered, it is, legally, an aircraft. "Taking it down" will get you in the same trouble as "taking down" a 767. You might not want to go to the PD with it.

That thing, if I ever heard one outside my home, would have one chance to get away.  2nd time it would come down.  Sometimes it becomes an issue of what's right and not what's law.  If it was a male over the age of 18, they probably would be smart to not mention it to anyone, especially the 5-0.  

5 hours ago, Bully said:

That thing, if I ever heard one outside my home, would have one chance to get away.  2nd time it would come down.  Sometimes it becomes an issue of what's right and not what's law.  If it was a male over the age of 18, they probably would be smart to not mention it to anyone, especially the 5-0.  

Thats what these are good for :)

http://store.mibullet.com/skynetdronedefense3-pack.aspx