Sign in to follow this  
Golf battery

Stoeger m3k 449$

I was just at tanners in pa. Theyre getting in 60 of these in a few weeks. Theyre having a sale price on them for 449$. So theyll be right around 485$ out the door. You can put a deposit on them to hold you one. I see them for about 550-600 elsewhere.

• Like 1

Yeah this was an unexpected thing. Tanners wasnt from what i gather. Going to post it for another two weeks on their fb page. sooo. So now the cats outta the bag for you all on the forum. I think i just ruined their surprise. Big sorry

• Like 1

Anyone know the best place to get an extension tube for this?

Nordic Comp +2, MXT-M3000-2, $76 list, get the follower also.  Can't find the name of who I got one from, but it was on Fleabay.  Lanbo's Armory has parts to make a kit.

Nordic Comp +2, MXT-M3000-2, $76 list, get the follower also.  Can't find the name of who I got one from, but it was on Fleabay.  Lanbo's Armory has parts to make a kit.

No. I mean yes nordic, but the stock retaining doohickey is shoved pretty far down the tube, so factory capacity is more like 4.75 than 4.  A +2 will get you 7+1 capacity. You want the +1 extension.

Would this make a good first shotgun ? I would have liked wood furniture, but there seem to be lots of positive reviews online for this one.

What would you use it for?

It would probably make a good duck gun, it's made to load fast. The only downside for hunting is its a 3". 

They make a 3500 witch is a 3 1/2 inch gun but I heard that gun is picky with target loads.

there is also the regular m3000.