TrentonShooter

What do you do for a living?

I'm the guy who made the steel work at H&M happen.  You architects are terrible to work with lol.

I am the VP of my family steel fab/erection business.

If you've been in the metlife stadium, all the misc metals are my fault.

We can be a pain in the balls for sure.  I left the firm before that project went into construction.  I worked on the design tho.

I manage day to day operations for our family-owned commercial epoxy flooring business. If you've been in a public school bathroom, or if your firehouse has what looks like epoxy paint and colored stripes, chances are you're walking all over us.

I'm the guy that drives airplanes into buildings at the end of runways so jrfly has something to do.

Nah... I'm just an Architect. If you have been in a Chase Bank in NJ or CT, it was my fault. If you went to the Dior store in Toronto, Vegas or Manasseh, my fault too. H&M in Herald Square, partially my fault. So on and so forth.

I'm pretty sure we did the controls for the H&M Herald Square store...

I do Building Automation and Controls for Trane

Retired Cop and I do part time security work. I am one of the few people in New Jersey that has a carry permit.

Oh wait, you're the guy who has the (one and only) NJ carry permit? Congrats man, you're like a unicorn or some other mythical beast.   :rofl:

Me, I'm just an IT Project Manager. 

• Like 1