Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhunted

USCAA

5 posts in this topic

Awhile ago, folks were asking about ccw vs traveling in between states. I mentioned a couple aps I use.

Recently, I found this org/ap that has a broad spectrum of coverage. They have insurance, a fairly nice app that can track you as you cross lines, a magazine, training and more. Rather than list everything, I'll just provide a link.

Have a look and post what you think and if you have/had any experience with them.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it fairly common sense that most people who ccw do have ccw insurance?

Would be wise.... lets stick with the ap and company. Looking for input and experience with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I subscribe to the USCCA magazine which is excellent. I do not have their insurance. However I have very recently enrolled my wife and I in US Law Shield (same company as Texas Law Shield) 50 state plan. There are presently seminars being given in NJ by Evan Nappen for US Law Shield. Nappen's firm are the leading attorneys for it in NJ. I highly recommend attending one of these seminars. I regard both as good companies. However one of the main differentiators between U S Law Shield and USCCA is the former also covers NJ possession offenses like unreasonable deviations, etc. That was an important consideration for me.

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Only if it is a rest stop on 295 outside of Trenton
    • Aw come on. Getting charged with fictitious plates, having your car towed and waiting on the side of 78 for an Uber on top of everything else you might be charged with isn’t your idea of fun?
    • Here is a good read by Chuck Hawks comparing two nearly identical cartridges.  It explains the technical differences in a way that does not make one feel stupid.  In other words, it is in plain language. Abstract Full article here --->  http://www.chuckhawks.com/compared_243_6mmCreedmor.html The bottom line for me, though it was not specifically pointed out in the article, is that if you are going to invest in a PRS rifle for competition, go with 6mm Lapua if you are really looking to eek out that extra .01 moa.  Otherwise, just get a .243.  All the 6mm CM, or Lapua for that matter, does is allow the reloader to seat a longer (and heavier) VLD bullet in a case with a slightly shorter neck.  For the average non-competitor who will be happy with .5 to 1 moa, 243 makes the most sense as the rifles and ammo are far more cost effective. For example, a .243 Ruger American Predator Rifle will cost about 1/3 that of an entry level 6mm CM and off the shelf ammo is half the cost.   If you absolutely have to have .25 moa and reload (as most competitors do) and have a trust fund to bankroll your hobby, Creedmoor (or Lapua)  all the way.
    • DT made a comment about not spending that size cash on a GM.  For four times the dough it better be better looking.   I’d agree it’s tough to beat the looks of the Ferrari, but hasn’t that almost always been True?  The 488 looks fantastic.  It’s all about personal taste in the end.  From your avatar you’re obviously a ford guy.