Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

USCAA

Awhile ago, folks were asking about ccw vs traveling in between states. I mentioned a couple aps I use.

Recently, I found this org/ap that has a broad spectrum of coverage. They have insurance, a fairly nice app that can track you as you cross lines, a magazine, training and more. Rather than list everything, I'll just provide a link.

Have a look and post what you think and if you have/had any experience with them.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it fairly common sense that most people who ccw do have ccw insurance?

Would be wise.... lets stick with the ap and company. Looking for input and experience with them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I subscribe to the USCCA magazine which is excellent. I do not have their insurance. However I have very recently enrolled my wife and I in US Law Shield (same company as Texas Law Shield) 50 state plan. There are presently seminars being given in NJ by Evan Nappen for US Law Shield. Nappen's firm are the leading attorneys for it in NJ. I highly recommend attending one of these seminars. I regard both as good companies. However one of the main differentiators between U S Law Shield and USCCA is the former also covers NJ possession offenses like unreasonable deviations, etc. That was an important consideration for me.

• Like 2