SIGMan Freud

Anyone shooting at the NSCA Match @ Cedar Creek on Sunday?

I was going to shoot Joes Tourny this weekend, But my Grandsons Boy Scout Troop has A Ham and Oyster dinner Sunday. So it will be wobble trap at good sports then down to the club with the Scouts at Noon.

There is another Tournament on May 7. If you catch the fever this Sunday I will shoot with you for that one. Let me know I live 5 Minutes from Cedar Creek.

Joe will hook you up with A squad for this Sunday if you want

Well, that was a humbling experience...I had a feeling I was in over my head when the squads with national sponsorship showed up in their trucks pulling their own carts.

All the scores aren't in yet, but I'm looking to be a lock for Worst in Class and Worst Over All. LOL.  :blush:

Dont let it worry ya.   You are just getting started.   dont know what your work schedule is but we shoot pretty often on Wednesdays at Joes.  we are spending the rest of our Sundays at Redwing as Roger will be closeing the course for Camping season soon. Plus the bugs will eat you alive like at M&M.  What did you wind up with for A score?

Well, that was a humbling experience...I had a feeling I was in over my head when the squads with national sponsorship showed up in their trucks pulling their own carts.

All the scores aren't in yet, but I'm looking to be a lock for Worst in Class and Worst Over All. LOL.  :blush:

Well, you probably had fun, and presumably completed the match safely.    

Sounds like a win, to me.

Just looks at the results on I-Clays. Joe pulled in A big crowd for todays Tournament, Good for him. 

You jumped right into the fire (Kudos for that) 18 shooters in E class is heavy for that class. All new members to NSCA start there, Unless they declare up to known ability. With A 74 winning the woods. You shot against some shooters that shouldnt be in E class next shoot.      Put some lead on some targets and get ready for May 7.   You'll be ok.

Well, you probably had fun, and presumably completed the match safely.    

Sounds like a win, to me.

Yep, great weather, people were cordial and it was a lot of fun. I'm not accustomed to sucking at things, so it was quite humbling. I like the stats on iClays because I found my only silver lining - I did better than average (for my class) at a few stations. Other than that...dead last. LOL. 

Y'all gotta start somewhere.  Some of those carts look like miniature luxury cars, lots of bling.  Wonder if it makes them shoot better.

The squad in front of mine had some of the best shooters. Carts were top-notch - even tinted windows! But everyone was nice and in good cheer. Damn - it was impressive watching them shoot. I teamed up with another solo guy who's AA. He shot in the 80's and placed something like 51 (out of 133) overall. 

Just looks at the results on I-Clays. Joe pulled in A big crowd for todays Tournament, Good for him. 

You jumped right into the fire (Kudos for that) 18 shooters in E class is heavy for that class. All new members to NSCA start there, Unless they declare up to known ability. With A 74 winning the woods. You shot against some shooters that shouldnt be in E class next shoot.      Put some lead on some targets and get ready for May 7.   You'll be ok.

Yeah it was a big crowd. Great weather. I don't know if I'll enter another competition until I get some practice and figure out some things. Thanks for the encouragement, guys! 

Yep, great weather, people were cordial and it was a lot of fun. I'm not accustomed to sucking at things, so it was quite humbling. I like the stats on iClays because I found my only silver lining - I did better than average (for my class) at a few stations. Other than that...dead last. LOL. 

The squad in front of mine had some of the best shooters. Carts were top-notch - even tinted windows! But everyone was nice and in good cheer. Damn - it was impressive watching them shoot. I teamed up with another solo guy who's AA. He shot in the 80's and placed something like 51 (out of 133) overall. 

Yeah it was a big crowd. Great weather. I don't know if I'll enter another competition until I get some practice and figure out some things. Thanks for the encouragement, guys! 

Well you don't want to be afraid of the competition, But your worst enemy can be yourself. You have the right idea to practice some and gain experience.  Like I said, I live 5 Mins from Cedar Creek, If you get to where you want some shooting time let me know. Being retired I shoot whenever.  feel free to shoot A PM if you want to shoot some.