Hello and great to be here.

If you are not already aware, we are a full service firearms range and retail store.  At the center of it all is our 40 yard range. 

We invite you to come down and say hello.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to send us a PM.

One of these posters is not like the other.

Welcome TTC! I've shot there a few times. Great place great people

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've shot there a a few times too. Really nice range and it's only 10 mins away from my house. I've heard good things about Scott their trainer also, I'm trying to get Kelly to take a class with me.

Humm there IS something different about one of the posters. It's probably the sweet NJGF t-shirt

Welcome TTC!  I'm going to have to check out your place next time I'm down that way.

Just checked your website, and I see that you're offering advanced level training classes.  Is that something new, or did I just not notice them when I checked in the past?

Is it possible to get on your mailing list to find out what is being offered?

Welcome TTC! I'm going to have to check out your place next time I'm down that way.

Just checked your website, and I see that you're offering advanced level training classes. Is that something new, or did I just not notice them when I checked in the past?

I believe they have a mailing list. I get an email a week maybe every 2

Welcome!

Is this the new place in flemington?

Yes, the newest? range in NJ.  40 yards indoor with what I believe is the best ventilation in the game.

Welcome aboard TTC.

Thank You.

I believe they have a mailing list. I get an email a week maybe every 2

There is but not regularly.  For now the best is to subscribe to our section here, but we will have a more comprehensive ongoing email list shortly.

Welcome TTC!  I'm going to have to check out your place next time I'm down that way.

Just checked your website, and I see that you're offering advanced level training classes.  Is that something new, or did I just not notice them when I checked in the past?

Possibly?   The majority of the classes are geared towards newer gun owners (naturally), however if there is demand, I do have it on the radar to bring in more advanced training.   Open as to what types of classes you are looking for.

I've shot there a a few times too. Really nice range and it's only 10 mins away from my house. I've heard good things about Scott their trainer also, I'm trying to get Kelly to take a class with me.

Humm there IS something different about one of the posters. It's probably the sweet NJGF t-shirt

Stay tuned. =)

Welcome!

Thank you.

Welcome to NJGF.

I recently visited during the match a few weeks ago. Nice place and ventilation is awesome.

However, gun sales? Do you sell guns? Didn't see much in the rental section, what are the options to customers?

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 2:32 PM, TacticalTrainingCenter said:

Stay tuned. =)

15%off for mothers day!

I see what you did there, your good. However if I get her a gun class for mothers day she will take her new found skills and use them against me.......in the interest of self preservation I'll go with a massage gift certificate or something along those lines.

However I have a plan in motion to get her to take a class with you guys by the end of the summer. Just not for mommies day lol. 

• Like 1