Lambo2936

Motorcycle License, anyone?

Get a cheap bike with no plastics. Practice, practice, practice. Stay off the highways. No passengers.

That's the plan. This is literally for just putting around locally. Don't intend on ever hitting any highways, i don't think.

Brakes and tires.

Make sure you ck them, ck them often.

You're not getting more than 10k out of tires.

I disagree. Bought my bike June 2015 brand new. It has just over 14,000 miles on it now with the original tires on it. Can definitely get to 20k before needing a change. This is my steed:

file.png

The classes are a good choice.  They didn't offer them when I got mine and wish they did. I had my son take his at Raceway Park in Englishtown.  They had a lot.

Yeah, im taking mine at raceway park too. Most of my friends took them through some other place but i wasnt trying to wait until late june to take the class, and this place had them with only a few weeks wait.

I Picked up a 2010 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom, Today. ~1800 Miles, like brand new. Just needs a good cleaning as its a bit dusty from sitting since last summer. Guy put a new battery in it and everything.... Far cheaper than the same bike in horrible condition (was kept outside) that i nearly paid almost 1k more for the other day.. Thank god they turned down my offer, found this the next day.

Will post pictures once i get it cleaned up and its nice enough out to get some good pics. Gotta go return the trailer in the AM.

Yeah, im taking mine at raceway park too. Most of my friends took them through some other place but i wasnt trying to wait until late june to take the class, and this place had them with only a few weeks wait.

I Picked up a 2010 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom, Today. ~1800 Miles, like brand new. Just needs a good cleaning as its a bit dusty from sitting since last summer. Guy put a new battery in it and everything.... Far cheaper than the same bike in horrible condition (was kept outside) that i nearly paid almost 1k more for the other day.. Thank god they turned down my offer, found this the next day.

Will post pictures once i get it cleaned up and its nice enough out to get some good pics. Gotta go return the trailer in the AM.

Muscle!

Resist the temptation to armor all the tires.

Welcome to what hospitals call " the organ donor group" lol

Now, I think I will get the batteries for Mrs an mine. Time for a ride.

Took mine in 94 at county College of Morris. You can just go take the test get your permit, then go to Motorcycletest.com they'll bring a scooter to your test location. And let you practice across the street from the DMV for about an hour before your test. They charge about $100. Then you can take the rider safety course at a later point. Which I recommend. I can tell out of the guys I've ridden with over the years who's taken it and who hasn't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk