Darrenf

Good news guys, get your NJ CCW now...

So according to Rob Pincus, the only reason we don't get to exercise our 2ND amendment rights in NJ is because we simply don't apply for our permits. If we did apply, he thinks we will get them. Lmao. And according to him, if you don't apply because you understand the reality here, you are a whining little pussy who should move to England.

https://www.facebook.com/RobPincusPro/photos/a.135922056490629.34953.115846008498234/1303140436435446/?type=3

Check out the crap he spews in the comments.

His responses to the comments have to be the most out of touch(NJ) bullshit I've ever read.

He doesn't know and won't acknowledge that form sts 33 has a denial section on it, I can't imagine the bullshit you would deal with having to tell your PD everytime why you were denied

• Like 1

His responses to the comments have to be the most out of touch(NJ) bullshit I've ever read.

He doesn't know and won't acknowledge that form sts 33 has a denial section on it, I can't imagine the bullshit you would deal with having to tell your PD everytime why you were denied

He ignores that every time it is mentioned. You say you can't imagine it, he thinks we are ALL imagining it.

Does anyone know if this is the "real" Rob Pincus Facebook page. This is just crazy talk.

Apparently two of his friends were approved carry permits, which according to him means we all can..Lol

And if you don't get your permit, you didn't try hard enough lol

• Like 1

Apparently two of his friends were approved carry permits, which according to him means we all can..Lol

And if you don't get your permit, you didn't try hard enough lol

Victim blaming at its finest.

My very pro2a firearms LEO (he thinks everyone should have a gun, like literally everyone) basically said become a cop or a guard to get one, and everyone is afraid of that i was denied box on every subsequent permit aplication

• Like 1

His buddies are probably associate training officers or have some loose affiliation with a law enforcement agency. It's definitely my fault for not having a NJ CCW; my status as an ordinary citizen is a more than sufficient qualification.

I don't know anyone who applied, other than Jeff Muller who was kidnapped, beaten and taken to Missouri. And even when those 'biker guys' went on trial and he was the only witness to the crime, they still wouldn't grant Jeff a permit. Until he joined the lawsuit! Then magically his application was switched to a different judge who granted the permit. And the STATE initiated that move, not Jeff.

If 10,000 of us applied we'd all be refused, and it would be clear NJ is a no-issue state.

But then what? No New Jersey court would have a problem with that.

• Like 1

I don't know anyone who applied, other than Jeff Muller who was kidnapped, beaten and taken to Missouri. And even when those 'biker guys' went on trial and he was the only witness to the crime, they still wouldn't grant Jeff a permit. Until he joined the lawsuit! Then magically his application was switched to a different judge who granted the permit. And the STATE initiated that move, not Jeff.

If 10,000 of us applied we'd all be refused, and it would be clear NJ is a no-issue state.

But then what? No New Jersey court would have a problem with that.

Is NJ issuing permits based on the "loosened" justifiable need requirement? If they are, maybe his friends drive for uber between operating.

I'm a front line employee for a public agency that has been named as a target by terrorists. Maybe I qualify. :rofl:

Honestly, did anyone here ever apply? Or do you know anyone who actually applied? First hand experience, not I know a guy who knows guy, who knows a guy, etc.

Why would I apply when the guy I have to hand my application to says don't bother, you WILL be denied.

no details, figures.  

there def is a connections btwn these (2) guys and a judge, etc.  if its as easy as Rob states, WHY hasnt anyone else been issued?  

im curious what towns they live in.  I may have to move if its that easy. 

no details, figures.

there def is a connections btwn these (2) guys and a judge, etc. if its as easy as Rob states, WHY hasnt anyone else been issued?

im curious what towns they live in. I may have to move if its that easy.

I might apply just to prove a point.

Pincus is a egotistical windbag. A mall cop that talks like he took down bin laden. His recent comments underscore his complete misunderstanding of reality. Hate to criticize ANY 2a proponent, but his comments help no one in the fight for our rights in this oppressive state

• Like 4

And here it is:

A23998CE-BB4B-4E33-879E-1C1E50FD21E9_zps

It's all a commercial for his PDN bullshit.

I've given my thoughts on Rob and his training here before. The experienced folks I know that have trained with Rob describe his attitude in class to be exactly what is demonstrated in this FB silliness.

http://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/81133-rob-pincus-cfs-april-11-12/?fromsearch=1

I see some of the folks from that thread in the FB comments as well - looking at you Darren and Nick. You both provided well written and thought out responses that were rudely dismissed.

Do your research folks. Spend your money on trainers that deserve it.

• Like 2