Maksim

Gun Auction - Alderfer

This place runs pretty big gun auctions and I have bought from them in the past.

Firearms & Military Auction Tomorrow!

Firearms and Military Auction

SATURDAY, April 22nd at 9:00 AM. Live at Auction Center.

Preview: TONIGHT Friday, April 21st until 7PM; 8AM Tmrw Saturday.

Select lots are online. Bid NOW and live online auction day. 

400+ lots of Firearms, Accessories, Ammunition and Militaria are available at this auction!

Revolvers,Semi Automatics,High Power,Shotguns,Over-Unders,Military Handguns,Tactical Custom Sniper, and Militaria, as well as a special mention of Arm Italia over/under combination rifle/shotgun and a Ceasar Guerini Impact Challenge Trap combo. 

Additional special mention of a WW2 Paratrooper items from a soldier from Headquarters Company, 3rd battalion, 504th PIR. It includes the original jump jacket, bronze star, seet heart items, Nazi swords, flags, P38 pistol with holster plus many other items to including, RARE, original drafts, of the Indictment papers for the Nuremberg trials that were liberated from the Headquarters of General Eisenhower, and much much more! 

VIEW AND BID NOW

I  got some really good deals from them years ago, but now with their high buyers premium and competition from online bidding even a decent deal is really hard to come by! I commonly see people pay high retail for the auction price and then have to pay an additional 17-25% on top of that for the buyers premium! Very few decent deals to be had!

I will agree with that.  

A few weeks ago they handled a huge auction to get rid of the inventory of a closing NJ FFL, Tips?  I was considering going but their prices were through the roof, not including the buyers premium.