Sign in to follow this  
njgunrunner

shooters, south jersey store

in case i didn't post this, i found a great store: shooters in little egg harbor,nj. This is a South Jersey store. i am not affiliated with them. im just a happy customer who has never seen so much availability in south jersey. 

Shooters Sporting Center, 1535 Route 539, Little Egg Harbor NJ 08087. (609) 296-4080

Look for a guy name Ian. Best friendly guy in there. The short tan stocky guy has a bit of an ego, I avoid him even though he pretty much ignores everyone unless they come up to him. Great store tho with great selection. Nice looking range, have yet to shoot in there. Parts could use some restocking.

I've got two pistols there waiting for my P2Ps. Love the place. Never ran into any ego there, but not saying it doesn't exist. There is a young lady there who is knowledgeable and personable. I always try to work with her.

Love that place.  Even though its a bit of a drive for me (Toms River) its now the only place I shoot until i buy my membership at Central Jersey.  Lanes are clean, well lit and the ventilation is better than average.  Plus the RO's are very cool guys.  Prices are not crazy but still a lil high.  I was able to get a few bucks off the AR I bought there, but i guess it depends on what it is.  I couldn't get him to budge on the Henry .357 I was drooling over.  I ended up with a Winchester 94ae that I love.  But if he would have come down 50 bucks i would've grabbed the Henry for sure.  Unlike places like Shore Shot, which is a range with a little gun shop.  This is a gun shop that happens to have a range.  The store is huge and they have a archery range as well.  Been looking at crossbows for awhile and will pull the trigger eventually.  I highly recommend Shooters if you couldn't already tell.  :)

Went by there yesterday at 9 am and is looked pretty busy by the amount of vehicles in the parking areas.   I stop in when camping at Sea Pirate over on rt 9.    But being down here in SJ allows for better buys, and I prefer not to shoot indoors.  Do like browsing there though.     Sure is different than when they were in the Hardware store over on rt 9, in West Creek

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this