Zeke

Mrs. Zeke

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Sorry, Tex.  I do feel sorry for her. In fact, I weep for her. Can you just imagine how much energy it takes to keep The Zeeker under control and out of trouble? Oy vey.

Mrs Peel, not to worry.  I've met Zeke and Mrs Zeke socially and Mrs Zeke is very adept at keeping him under control.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Sorry, Tex.  I do feel sorry for her. In fact, I weep for her. Can you just imagine how much energy it takes to keep The Zeeker under control and out of trouble? Oy vey.

I CAN imagine, but she does it by choice...

38 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Mrs Peel, not to worry.  I've met Zeke and Mrs Zeke socially and Mrs Zeke is very adept at keeping him under control.

3 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

I CAN imagine, but she does it by choice...

All can say is perhaps the Nobel Prize Committee should yank that Nobel Peace Prize out of Obama's hands and pass it over to Mrs. Zeke. She is undoubtedly more deserving!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

All can say is perhaps the Nobel Prize Committee should yank that Nobel Peace Prize out of Obama's hands and pass it over to Mrs. Zeke. She is undoubtedly more deserving!

Undoubtedly!!!!

On 5/10/2017 at 5:22 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Probably doesn't take much. A tablet and a link to this forum.  Like my 6-year old and Netflix. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Where is the Mrs these days, Zeke?? Did we scare her off?

She's around. Watching, judging...

got a little pist about sangria recipe " who's this Tom guy? Fucker I made that shit up in or kitchen "

true story. Behind a good man is a good woman. In my case,no less then 5 paces with head bowd in subservience...

hmmn, we may actually hear from after that one...:huh: