Zeke

Mrs. Zeke

On 5/11/2017 at 6:29 PM, voyager9 said:

Probably doesn't take much. A tablet and a link to this forum.  Like my 6-year old and Netflix. 

Why do you think I just paid for premier for Zeke?   Best $36 I have spent in a while. Now you guys have to deal with it :good:

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

She's around. Watching, judging...

got a little pist about sangria recipe " who's this Tom guy? Fucker I made that shit up in or kitchen "

true story. Behind a good man is a good woman. In my case,no less then 5 paces with head bowd in subservience...

hmmn, we may actually hear from after that one...:huh:

If Zeke disappears from these boards. There will be NO questions!!!  He's not very bright as you all can see from his posts. :facepalm:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

is that not too far .... I kinda feel like that's too far ...

I apologize.  You know what they say:  you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't offer a friend's wife to help hide the evidence. 

• Like 2

C4CDA0CC-7E26-489C-8237-7550C70F9D5D_zps

In case you couldn't tell, I think this is a positive thing and Station is a great example of how a healthy marriage works.

The individual Stations are capable and intelligent but need to have an eye kept on them. On their own they are important contributing members of their little group that support each other. But when the 2 become one - Big Station is stronger, smarter, more confident, and gets shit done way better and more efficiently than they did apart.

Edited by High Exposure
Edited for clarity
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2017 at 3:55 PM, High Exposure said:

A friend will help you move.

A best friend will help you move bodies.

Doug MacRay: I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people.

James Coughlin: ...Whose car are we gonna' take?

The Town (2010)

• Like 1