CageFighter

thread on AK103U build from AKfiles...need smith.

your just looking for the barrel work, ie moving the front sight back and pining the brake, did i read that correct? thqat aside from the welder is tackle-able with common tools and the stuff to crown can be rented from 4D Reamers if you dont want to purchase for one shot. i swapped my gb for a fsgb and then threaded what was left for a brake myself with the barrel still in the receiver

id assume teir1 would be up to the task, and im sure someone will be along to chime in with them

islandfocus2's build was one hell of a build.

your just looking for the barrel work, ie moving the front sight back and pining the brake, did i read that correct? thqat aside from the welder is tackle-able with common tools and the stuff to crown can be rented from 4D Reamers if you dont want to purchase for one shot. i swapped my gb for a fsgb and then threaded what was left for a brake myself with the barrel still in the receiver

id assume teir1 would be up to the task, and im sure someone will be along to chime in with them

islandfocus2's build was one hell of a build.

u are correct, mostly looking for barrel work.  how difficult is it to remove & re-align the fsb?  so are u volunteering ur assistance?  -lol

i agree islandfocus2 does some amazing work. he has some addt'l builds posted on the files. 

ive seen a few of his

i could easily be persuaded to volunteer for assistance should you want to tackle it yourself.

i did mine exactly as he did his, kitchen counter and squares. removal is a peice of cake, altho admitably mine didnt want to go and i wasnt re using it so i slit the bottom with a dremel rather then get it in the press. i used the bolton FSBGB combo, but on a normal one its just a matter of drilling the pin reliefs and reinstalling them. 

• Like 1